ABC of Clipping Path
- Author Shuvojit Roy
- Published July 6, 2014
- Word count 579
"Clipping Path" is the hottest trend in graphics outsourcing industry today. On the graphics designing and photo editing surface, clipping path is the process of creating an outline around a center object while the rest of the image is being made apparent.
The clipping path is nothing difficult to understand, just like a cookie cutter. Someone says it is a closed path or figure which is drawn with the help of a Photoshop pen tool for cutting off an image from the background. Clipping path will retain anything within the path and omit everything that is exterior the pathway during the time of applying clipping path to an image. In an image editing program, the clipping path is the functional counterpart to a mask in an illustrator program.
Clipping path may be needed to use by anyone, generally who works on photography, advertising and printing work area. Especially different organizations or companies those are working in the field of photography, advertising or printing purpose or even wants to broadcast or to advertise their own company product, clipping path may help them to a greater extent. Clipping path also assists the web developer to manipulate a large amount of images that are needed to be published in a well decorated website.
It is the time of information and knowledge explosion. In this era a thousand of articles, newsletters and also tutorials are hold varieties of information about clipping path. The web developers, graphic designers and photographers who want to develop their images from a plain to multifarious, can gather knowledge about the clipping path from those huge information which are readily available online.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular software for clipping path. There is other software that can do clipping path. A short detail including Adobe Photoshop and other editing software that can perform clipping path are discussed below:
Adobe Photoshop: A diversity of tools offers adobe Photoshop for removing the background. The pen tool is its most flexible tool which is used to create clipping path and is considered to be a precious tool for many Photoshop users. It is also used to outline around the image, consisting of Bezier curves and convert the created path to a selection. At the same time it is to place the points of the path around the image initially and then go back and edit the curves.
GIMP: It stands for "GNU Image Manipulation Program". It is an open source graphics editor and works as an alternative for Adobe Photoshop. At the same time it can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an outline batch processing system, an image format converter, a mass production image renderer, etc.
With this software the ‘pen tool’ alternates the name as ‘path tool’ and like pen tool it can make multifaceted selection by specifying certain points associated together with a curve.
Corel Photo Paint: This software application is used for image creation and also for photo editing purpose. ‘Path tool’ which is the same as pen tool is used for clipping path in this software. It also involves functioning with Bezier curves.
Clipping path is a simple interesting process that anyone can learn it easily. It is a ubiquitous process in the world of image manipulation and also an important gateway to enhance personal creativity. We can promote out proficiency and experience on clipping path with the coordination by different tutorials and better practices of it.
Clipping Mask Asia
www.clippingmaskasia.com/blogArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV