Bowel Movements and Holistic Breast Health
- Author Ron Saucier
- Published August 9, 2014
- Word count 451
Bowel Movements vs Holistic Breast Health
Breast Cancer has become a major concern of today's women. That concern is brought about by the fact that most of us know or know of someone who has contracted this infamous disease. It is a major offender to women's health but there's a lot that can be done to reduce the risk of contracting this disease.
Fibrocystic Breast Disease is one of risk factors for breast cancer. It is, however, not as predominant as some of the more prominent breast cancer risk factors like early periods, family history, and late pregnancy. It does, however, bring about an increased risk and is one of the reasons why women undergo mammograms since the lumps of Fibrocystic Breast Disease are not easily distinguished from those of Breast Cancer.
Women who consume a low fiber diet and who suffer from frequent constipation are prime candidates for breast disease ( Breast Cancer or Fibrocystic Breast Disease ).
In a recent study, scientists revealed some startling facts. There was a significant association between abnormal breast cell structure and the frequency of bowel movements. A woman who had less than three bowel movements a week was in significant danger of contracting Fibrocystic Breast Disease. A woman who had daily bowel movements was in significantly less danger of the disease. This is undoubtedly due to the absorption of toxins from the stagnant fecal matter.
The best way to eliminate this situation is to keep things moving in your digestive tract. And the best way to do that is to consume high fiver organic foods or take fiber supplements.. Some of the high fiber foods are raw organic fruits (especially apples) and vegetables. Women who are vegetarians emit two to three times more estrogen's than women who are non vegetarians. Also, non vegetarian women have a 50% higher standard level of free estrogen which was reabsorbed from her intestinal tract. This difference is undoubtedly the result of the omnivorous woman's eating habits resulting in her consumption of less fiber than the vegetarian woman.
A higher intake of fiber, through diet or supplements, can result in more favorable intestinal flora. If you are concerned about Breast Cancer or Fibrocystic Breast Disease, taking a fiber supplement, consuming high fiber raw fruits and vegetables, or taking a probiotic or fiber supplement to enhance bowel function is highly recommended.
So it seems as if consuming high fiber and probiotics can be the key to keeping your bowels moving on a regular basis.. And that translates into a natural form of breast health. And to make things even better, a healthy digestive tract prevents a host of other diseases like Colon Cancer and the suppression of a well functioning immune system.
Breast Cancer presents a serious threat to women's health but, as you well know, there are numerous other threats like Heart Disease, Lupus, Fibromyalgia and numerous others. Some are life threatening and others make your quality of life extremely poor. If you're looking for a natural approach to women's health issues without those pesky pharmaceutical side effects, go to vitaminandherbalhealth.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure