The Dos and Don’ts of telemarketing agency in surrey
- Author James Doan
- Published July 21, 2014
- Word count 404
Telemarketing in the recent past has faced serious hurdles in form of regulations. If you own a telemarketing agency in surrey, it means that you have to follow certain rules and regulations in order to avoid getting penalized.
The following are the dos and don’ts that you must follow to maintain a successful telemarketing agency.
The rules and regulations in the field of telemarketing are exhaustive and changes frequently. The following are the set of practices that you should avoid in a telemarketing firm in order to avoid getting penalized.
Maximum night call curfew time– In many countries, there is a curfew time exceeding which no agency will be allowed to make calls to users. If you call potential customers after this time, they are legally allowed to sue you by law.
Following the do-not-call list – Subscribers are officially allowed to place their number on the Do-not-call list. If a user has placed his number on the do not call list, you are legally obliged to not call him. If you break this rule, the user is allowed to press charges against you.
Obtaining License – Many countries require the telemarketing agencies to obtain a proper license before they operate. If you live in such a country, make sure you follow all the paperwork correctly to avoid getting fines.
Restrictions on the type of products that can be marketed – For instance, in some countries marketing products like tobacco is banned. So, as a telemarketing agency you should not advertise products that are banned.
Although you are not allowed to follow the above mentioned techniques, there are still ways using which you can increase the efficiency of your marketing. Let us see about them in brief.
Optimize the existing clientele – Rather than trying to attract new customers, you can rather work on optimizing the existing relationships to obtain better revenue from the existing customers who require very less convincing.
Combining other methodologies with telemarketing – Email marketing, Newsletters and direct mail marketing are strategies that work better in combination with telemarketing techniques.
Contacting people from the Do-Not-Call list to get their permission – There is a provision in the law through which you can contact people in the do-not-call list to obtain their permission to market your products.
By following these techniques, you can obviously establish yourself as a leading telemarketing company and turn in successful profit rates year in year out.
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times