It's Poison And You Are Eating It Every Day
- Author Ron Sauciron
- Published January 21, 2015
- Word count 679
The public has shown a propensity to eat a lot of processed foods, mainly due to the convenience factor. Processed foods are convenient to prepare but have very little nutritional value. Why? Because they are loaded with unhealthy ingredients like Sodium Benzoate and High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Lets take a look at High Fructose Corn Syrup. Why ? Because it's in a multitude of products ranging from bread to pastry and everything in-between.
The processed food industry has attempted to promote Fructose as a holistic, wholesome sugar emanating from natural botanical sources. Modern scientific research, however, has come up with an entirely different evaluation of this additive and it's not good.
As a matter of fact, Fructose is a dangerous toxin that was instrumental in the development of Metabolic Syndrome. Research has confirmed that excessive consumption of Fructose contributed to a 40% increase in obesity, a 10% increase in insulin resistance, and a 12% increase of High Blood Pressure in the male population.
The sweetener industry invests large sums of money in an effort to deceive the public with regards to the ugly truth about Fructose. And the sad truth is, it's working. In the twenty years between 1990 and 2010, the American public's consumption of High Fructose Corn Syrup increased by a staggering 1000%. And a rapid rise in obesity in the United States occurred during that same 20 year span.
Victims of Fructose poisoning typically have High Cholesterol, extra fat around the waist, High Blood Pressure, and Insulin Resistance. Fructose can seduce you into a state of euphoria with it's sweet seductive taste, but what it does to your body is far from sweet. In fact, Fructose is known to be a major contributor to Metabolic Syndrome.
Metabolic Syndrome is a series of features that places an individual at risk for Type-2 Diabetes and Heart Disease. Those features include High Blood Pressure, Low HDL, Elevated Triglycerides, and Excessive Body Weight. Is it dangerous ? Yes it is.
People with Metabolic Syndrome generally have a body shape similar to that of an apple, with an excessive amount of waist line fat. This is an indication of excessive fat surrounding the internal organs. People with this condition typically have higher rates of Insulin Resistance and Cholesterol levels.
What is the major cause of those health issues ? Fructose, it acts like a toxin, and toxins are metabolized predominately in the liver where they are transformed into harmful byproducts like uric acid. A high concentration of uric acid is a major contributor to the very painful ailment of Gout. These toxins eventually become distributed throughout the body causing problems throughout the body.
When individuals, regardless of gender, consume high levels of fructose, they place themselves at a higher risk of Insulin Resistance which is a key building block of Metabolic Syndrome.
One might ask, why do elevated fructose levels contribute to elevated blood sugar levels ? And the answer would be, because elevated fructose levels produce a damaging effect on the liver and the brain.
When Fructose consumption produces Insulin Resistance it also produces elevated blood sugar levels which results in chronically elevated insulin levels. Moderate amounts of insulin are necessary for normal bodily functions but prolonged exposure to high insulin levels are major contributors to Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease.
When laboratory test animals are given drinking water with 11% Fructose added, they develop High Blood Pressure. A clear symptom of Metabolic Syndrome. If humans were to ingest a similar dosage, the results would be comparable to those of the Laboratory test animals.
In a recent study, numerous healthy adult human males were allowed to consume excessive amounts of Fructose laden soft drinks for a period of two weeks. At the end of that two week period their Blood Pressure was checked showing their systolic levels (top number) had increased by an average of 8 points and their diastolic levels (bottom number) had increased by an average of 6 points.
Make it a point to avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup by checking those ingredient labels very carefully. You will be surprised at where that additive will show up. Are you up for the task ?
Fructose is a danger to everyone. There are, however, some ailments that target mostly women. I have addressed that issue in my new book titled Health Springs Eternal, A Holistic Approach To Women's Health Issues. For more information and a sample chapter go to www.VitaminAndHerbalHealth.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits