Lucinda Ellery Reviews: Males and Females Lose Hair in Different Ways
- Author Clwyd Probert
- Published April 4, 2015
- Word count 406
Experts believe male pattern baldness is easier to spot than female pattern baldness, but is there really a difference?
While hair loss treatments may be highly similar for both sexes, the hair loss pattern in a person can say a lot about his or her individual condition. Authoritative Lucinda Ellery reviews say hair loss happens in different areas of the scalp, and at varying rates. For example, a certain hair loss pattern can indicate excessive levels of androgens in a woman. Androgens play an important role in developing masculine traits.
In male pattern baldness, hair loss begins at the frontal hairline and creeps up to the top of the head. The enzyme 5-alpha reductase in males synthesizes dihydrotestosterone (DHT), known for disrupting the hair growth cycle. Female pattern baldness, on the other hand, takes a different path. It usually starts where the hair parts, and is followed by a gradual thinning of hair overall. Some women, however, may exhibit male pattern baldness if there is an unusually high amount of androgen in their bodies.
The difference in the balding patterns of men and women is so clear that each has its own chart: the Norwood scale for males and Ludwig classification for females. Nevertheless, the process of hair loss is the same. Synthesized hormones hinder the growth of follicles until the production of new hair stops completely.
Hormonal imbalance can also lead to hair loss. Both males and females possess androgens and oestrogen – the "female hormone"-- but in different amounts. Androgens are more dominant in males, and oestrogen in females. Higher than normal levels of oestrogen in males and androgens in females can facilitate baldness.
Hair studios may not offer treatments for hormonal imbalances and other genetic causes of baldness, but they offer hair loss solutions, which address the emotional stress and trauma that often come with baldness, particularly in women. The Intralace Freewear System™, for example, involves gluing a mesh full of artificial hair onto the bald spot for a fuller look, eliminating the need to cut adjacent healthy hair.
Credible Lucinda Ellery reviews tout the positive effects if such hair loss solutions in the self-esteem of women who suffer from this condition. While treatments may eventually be effective in arresting female pattern hair loss, solutions such as high-quality hair extensions offer the kind of quick remedy that women need to improve their well-being. To know more about female pattern baldness, visit DermNetNZ.org.
For more details, search Authoritative Lucinda Ellery reviews in Google for related information.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams