Raise Kids Right With These Wise Words!
- Author Norman Musekiwa
- Published April 27, 2015
- Word count 443
Raise Kids Right With These Wise Words!
Whether you are a first time parent or have welcomed an additional child into your family, parenting is a world filled with love, happiness and self doubt. Children, unfortunately, do not come with an instruction manual and it is quite normal to question your actions on a daily basis. Here are some handy hints to help make being a mother or father a little less confusing.
When bringing a new baby home from the hospital, accept a little help from friends and neighbors. Friends can help by preparing a dish that you can keep frozen for a quick meal. Neighbors might be willing to chip in with a couple of errands or housekeeping duties. Taking advantage of the extra help will give you some rest and bonding time with your new baby.
Instead of buying a baby bath tub, just use the kitchen sink. The kitchen sink is the perfect size and depth to bathe your young child in. It's also a great height so you won't end up with a sore back after bath time. When your child outgrows the kitchen sink, they'll likely be ready to move on to the regular bath tub.
Feel free to breastfeed your baby for comfort. Many believe that breastfeeding for comfort will make the baby associate food with emotional comfort. Offering the breast actually encourages your baby to turn to you instead of things for support. The breastfeeding is just one component of the bond that helps your baby feel better. This will provide crucial emotional security and stability as they develop.
Sometimes, unpleasant disciplinary actions must be handed down. "First, feelings; then discipline," is a highly effective approach that begins with a positive statement that acknowledges the child's feelings (right or wrong) and then explains your reason for setting the disciplinary consequences. This can help reduce the levels of resentment following the action.
One of the most important tips for all parents to remember is patience. Children are very illogical depending on the phase of development and this can be really difficult for many parents to deal with. Sometimes, they will have a tantrum for no real reason and you will have to find a way to just ride it out.
In the years to come you will look back on your early days of parenthood and laugh at the mistakes and fears. In the interim each day with your child is a blessing and a joy. Cherish them and know that you are not alone in the concerns that you face but will always find support so that you do not have to face them alone.
Dr.Norman Mike M
Product Creator of Complete Save Marriage Of This Generation Blueprint, Counsellor, online graphics, online marketer,http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training