Australasian College Broadway: Hair Bleaching Is Best Done by Pros
- Author Loretta Hall
- Published October 2, 2015
- Word count 437
With easy access to hair dyes and other hair treatment products, many people are now colouring their hair at home. Although it’s an acceptable practice for many to do hair colouring at home, for complex colouring and highlights, the task is best left to pros like Australasian College Broadway (RTO provider 6980) graduates. You may achieve the results you want from your home hair colouring ‘DIY project’, but the potential for failure can lead to disastrous results and you may end up having to pay a professional to fix it.
Hair bleaching, in particular, should be left in the hands of a professional hairdresser trained in hair colour change, due to the skills and care that the process requires. When bleaching hair, the hair shaft is stripped of its layers of colours; without proper care, this process can strip the natural oils and essential nutrients from the hair and scalp, resulting in severely dry and damaged strands.
There are certain preparations and precautions you can take to prevent too much hair damage during the bleaching procedure; deep conditioning or masking treatments can be done a few days prior to allow oil build-up that adds to the overall strength of the hair. Additionally, ensure you have a cape or towel, gloves and petroleum jelly (apply around the face, all over the ears, and on the nape of the neck) to protect clothes and skin.
Proper Bleaching Process
The bleach mixture should be properly prepared, applied systematically and completely, and timed correctly for even colour. Bleached hair should also be rinsed only with water or water and conditioner, since shampooing right after bleaching can further strip hair of nutrients and cause damage to the hair shaft. To achieve a lighter colour, repeat bleaching can be done after a couple of weeks to achieve the desired tone.
Maintenance of bleached hair requires regular conditioning masks and protein rebuilding treatments, such as keratin products, to revive and maintain strength and smooth texture. Skill is required to properly retouch roots and refresh colour. Hair professionals understand the importance of following the appropriate schedule in between procedures.
Bleaching is sometimes the first step in achieving bold and vibrant colour. Pastels in particular are proving extremely popular amongst celebrities and beauty lovers alike.
You can learn more about using and applying hair colour correctly when you enrol at the Australasian College Broadway (RTO provider 6980), a leading College for personal services training in Australia. For tips on colouring hair and use of the right dyes, especially on bleached hair, go to bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty/hair/diy+home+hair+colour+tips,9795.
For more details, search pros at Australasian College Broadway in Google for related information.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams