Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Author Stacy Hulmes
- Published October 16, 2015
- Word count 500
The tablet pc is very portable because of its weight and size, however as devices become more powerful and feature rich, the potential for energy consumption increases. Learn some tips and tricks on how to make your tablet last longer and do more.
Become a Tablet Jedi and operate just by intuition. Usually people do not have to read menus before operate the tablet pc. It is all by intuition and nearly no need to learn. It can be easily used with the fingers. It suits every people. Some parents even buy the tablet pc for their little child to read digital story book and play interactive games.
As the main input is a touch screen, it is not good and not efficient if we have to type a lengthy document. We can us the built-in virtual keyboard with the touch screen. However, it is still not as comfortable as typing on a real keyboard. There's a solution for this problem. It will be covered inside the tips section. .
Unsuitable for using long hours. The power will be eaten up quick if we do not do any optimization from its default setting. Watching movies and Playing games will consume the power very rapidly.
How can we tackle the problems and enhance the performance? Here are our 4 hints to improve your tablet pc:
Use external real keyboard and holding rack when you are doing typing job. There are some lightweight small keyboards in the market can be put into a tablet pc bag. If you do a typing job, you can use that to improve the typing experience. In addition, there are some mini rack designed for holding up the table pc and you will be more comfortable when typing.
Turn off non essential apps and services like Wifi, Bluetooh and GPS For example, if you are just using Google doc to edit your work document at a bistro. The GPS function may not give you any value at that period but just wasting your power. Then just turn that off! Adjust the screen to a suitable brightness level. The default setting of the tablet pc may be a bit brighter than what you need. We can save power by adjusting that down to an appropriate level.
Using cloud technology. There are loads of online services that replace traditional PC programs. They are using cloud technology so not using any CPU power. Google docs is a free tool which can replace clunky office applications.
Make use of remote desktop software, connect to your pc at home. Allowing you to make use of a higher CPU power from your tablet pc. All you need is an internet connection which is secure, you can do all the tasks just like you are sitting in the office. One great advantage is that you can synchronize your files. It is because you are using the same files no matter you are on the street, at your home or at your office through the remote desktop.
Stacy Hulmes is a technology and social media writer and deal contributor for BuzzCouponCodes.comhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Technology News
- Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today