Benefits of Digital X-rays
- Author Frederick Asuncion
- Published December 12, 2015
- Word count 297
Preventive dentistry is key to long-term oral health. At Asuncion Dental Group, we emphasize the importance of visiting our dental office at least twice per year to maintain and achieve optimal oral health. One of the main reasons we encourage you to see us is so that we can detect dental problems before they turn into serious concerns. However, while a physical exam can find noticeable signs of issues, some oral diseases are not visible to the naked eye. This is why we utilize dental x-rays.
Modern technology has reduced radiation levels to miniscule amounts. We utilize advanced, digital x-rays that use 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. Digital x-rays help to magnify and enhance your teeth for better diagnosis of dental diseases or problems.
We are able to use a number of tools that will allow us to take a closer look at your teeth and surrounding structures with remarkable accuracy.
Once the x-ray is taken, an image of your teeth is placed into an imaging program and projected on a screen instantly for us to view. This helps to assist us in diagnosing issues that would otherwise be undetectable. Dr. Asuncion can examine small areas of decay between teeth and under existing fillings. Also, digital x-rays can help detect bone loss due to periodontal disease, dental infections and abscesses. Your results are also easily stored for future use or can be sent over to a specialist immediately if needed.
We are proud to bring this modern technology to you. If you have put off dental x-rays because of the risk of radiation or you just didn’t have time for them, we encourage you to come in for an appointment and have digital x-rays taken. We can help you get your oral health back on track!
Dr. Asuncion has been practicing general dentistry for over 20 years and started his own practice in Frederick 18 years ago. Dr. Asuncion is a Graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School where he also held the position of Chief Resident in the advanced general dentistry residency program. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology from the University of Maryland Medical School. See his website: http://frederickmddental.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Organically Approved, Scientifically Approved
- Everything To Know About Xanax
- Tramadol For Pain - Need To Know About Pain
- How do dangerous viruses like COVID-19 come about?
- 3 Complications of Untreated Sore Throat
- 8 Helpful Tips to Avoid Diabetes
- The Ancient Healing Practice of Acupuncture: Your Questions Answered
- How To Increase Your Immunity With Top Immune Boosters
- Can CBD Help With Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?
- NJ Medical Marijuana Got Cheaper in July 2020
- Clinical Equipment Makers Fight To Fulfill Local Request Amid Of Coronavirus Flare-Up
- Excision of Mucocele Using Dental DIODE LASER
- Everything you need to know about CBD oil
- Acupuncture in London
- None of Us Are Above the Placebo Effect
- What Role Does a Hospital Chargemaster Play in Revenue Cycle Management?
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trends for 2020
- What to do when you have a Toothache
- Super Vidalista
- Clinical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well
- What Are Uses, Doses And Side Effects Of Xenical
- Save Thousands by Getting Veneers Done in Colombia
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Bone Regeneration: All You Need to Know
- What Is Dilaudid?
- What Is Diazepam?
- Benefits And Uses Of CBD Oil
- CBD and Fitness: A Match Made in Heaven?
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Daily Routine
- Does the rain on the plain increase your pain?