A Little Review on Moroccan Argan Oil: Is it Worth the Money?
- Author Sofiane Bounoua
- Published January 29, 2016
- Word count 449
Often called ‘liquid gold’, It's been used by the Berber women of Morocco for centuries, but now it seems that argan oil has found its place as a star must have within Hollywood's beauty industry. Argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the argan tree, which is native to Morocco. It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. Its properties make it particularly beneficial for the hair and skin, which makes it a popular cosmetic choice for many large cosmetic giants. It’s not just for the rich and famous, though – anyone can reap the argan oil benefits for their body. L’Oreal is using argan Oil for hundreds of its Hair and Skin Treatments, Why this big shift toward using Argan Oil, What are the secrets that most people do not know?
Argan oil has a unique, rich and complex chemical composition. Argan oil has traditionally been used for hair, skin and nail care, massage, curing stretch marks and the treatment of various dermatological conditions. It strengthens the hair by ensuring the real glow of it is seen from roots to tips. Argan oil can do great wonders on the skin –Argan oil is rich in antioxidants so it has the ability to regress the signs of aging. Its restorative and anti- ageing advantages have been the major reason of the increased demand of this product even though it is expensive.When applied to the skin, Argan oil can eliminate wrinkles and other skin degenerations. The presence of unsaturated fatty acids and Squalene on the Argan oil makes it’s very effective in fighting free radicals that causes skin ageing.
Such multitasking is possible only due to the presence of various chemical and biological components. Argan oil contains essential fatty oils in abundance. It also contains sterols, polyphenols, ferulic acid, linoleic acid and considerably high levels of Vitamin E. All these components separately or in synergy with each other perform multiple of functions that are associated with Argan oil.
By combining and blending our natural ingredients with desire and love, an exciting new brand is born, it has an irresistible collection of luxurious oils: Welcome to "L’arganier Du Grand Desert" www.larganierpro.com
We make it easy for all our customers and this is how we do it, we simply pick the best ingredients sourced from the most exotic regions in the world and use our magic to create miracle oils that you must have.
Our philosophy is clear because it is simple and effective, we are a brand inspired by nature, we are here to give you what you deserve because we believe you are worth it !
L’arganier du grand desert is a brand inspired by nature and 100% devoted to create luxurious & healthy natural cosmetics that both women and men need and deserve to have, exclusively made with a combination of natural and organic ingredients www.larganierpro.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix