Bleaching Pen Is A Teeth Whitening Product
- Author Tommy Barton
- Published February 4, 2016
- Word count 349
One option when it comes to whitening teeth at home is a bleaching pen. A bleaching pen is similar in design to a laundry stain treating pen. It's a hollow container filled with a whitening gel that is peroxide based. You can use the tip of the pen to apply the whitening mixture to your teeth. There are some advantages and disadvantages to using a bleaching pen to whiten your teeth.
Advantages of Using a Bleaching Pen to Whiten Teeth
The biggest advantage of using a bleaching pen is that you get excellent control of where you place the whitening gel. If you only want to whiten a couple of teeth you can easily do that with the pen. Or, if you have teeth that have deep stains and need more coverage than strips or other types of whiteners have the bleaching pen is a good choice. Bleaching pens are also usually fairly inexpensive, which is good for people who want to whiten their teeth without shelling out for expensive trays and strips. A bleaching pen is easy to apply anywhere and you can put the pen into a pocket or purse and take it with you for quick whitening.
Disadvantages of Using a Bleaching Pen to Whiten Teeth
There are some significant disadvantages that come with using a bleaching pen as well. Applying the whitening gel on some teeth can be difficult because of the shape of the applicator, leaving your teeth unevenly white. The whitening gel in the pen also usually takes at least 30 minutes to work. During that time you can't eat, drink, or even talk very much. If you do the gel will become loose and won't whiten your teeth. So unless you have at least half an hour to sit and do nothing a bleaching pen won't be as effective as other types of whitening products. Also, the peroxide -based whitening gel used in bleaching pens isn't very effective when it comes to whitening teeth. Studies have shown that the gel only whitens teeth a little bit, about as much as a whitening toothpaste.
This all-natural alternative will give you a brighter, whiter smile from home. Learn the top causes of tooth discoloration, the truth behind teeth whitening procedures, at home kits and much more.@ http://bestnaturalbeauty.com/techniques-natural-teeth-whitening-teeth-whitening-4-you/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics
- How To Protect Yourself From Sickness & Disease
- Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Digestive Problems In Usa And Its Cure
- 10 Top Solid Nourishments To Keep You Fit
- Pure Water Health Benefits