Wallace Associates: Senior Analyst: P&C and Life Insurance
- Author Denis Stanley
- Published July 20, 2016
- Word count 438
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology, and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. With expertise in banking, payments, wealth management, capital markets, and insurance, the firm’s analysts deliver comprehensive, actionable advice to key market participants in financial services. Headquartered in Boston with a presence in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, and Milan, this organization works with its clients as a partner, advisor, and catalyst, challenging their basic assumptions and ensuring they remain at the forefront of industry trends
As a Senior Analyst within our insurance practice, you will strive to become a thought leader and a trusted advisor to insurance carriers and distributors, other financial institutions, and technology vendors. You will focus on providing actionable recommendations to our customers by producing research papers, interacting with clients, and leading consulting engagements.
Senior Analysts are expected to excel in the followings areas:
• Producing high-quality research papers on a monthly basis;
• Providing ongoing support to the financial institutions and technology vendors that subscribe to our research practice;
• Supporting the sales team in expanding our client base for our research and consulting practices;
• Securing speaking engagements on a regular basis at industry and client conferences and events; and
• Becoming a source of reference for the trade and top-tier press in their domain of expertise.
What It Takes
The selected candidate will have:
• At least 6-10 years experience in P&C and/or Life insurance at an insurer, leading technology vendor, industry analyst firm, or management consultancy
• Proficiency in technology and business strategies
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• An ability to formulate original analyses and actionable recommendations
• Proven quantitative analysis skills.
• Candidates must be fluent in English.
• Fluency in another language, such as French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese is a plus.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. An MBA is a plus.
Our client believes their success depends on the human and professional qualities of its employees. They seek well-rounded, personable individuals that can work independently with minimal supervision and also excel in a team-oriented environment. The company welcomes inquiring minds and provocative thinkers who, in addition to closely following their own sector, keep current with domestic and global social, economic and political trends and issues.
This organization has high expectations for the individuals they attract, and is committed to offering these individuals a professional and rewarding environment. Compensation consists of a base salary along with a bonus, which is based on performance.
Applicants should contact our search firm:
Since first incorporating in 1988 Wallace Associates has been dedicated to helping progressive firms with a priority on people to identify and hire the top talent in their industry.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Strategic planning pillars
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning
- Top 6 Best Practices for Post Merger Integration
- Do You Really Need a PMI Plan?
- Corporate Strategy in a Nutshell: Main Aspects & Definition
- Experiential learning is more than a team activity.
- How To Make A Video Rental Outlet Worthwhile
- Succession Planning
- Carrying Out a Fire Risk Assessment Can Be Very Complicated
- The Importance Of Using Soft Skills In Business
- Unlocking Potential Working with the Best Leadership Training Providers in the UK
- 5 Reasons Why Small Repair Shops Are Using Software
- Choosing A Landlord Software
- Reasons Why Every Company Should Have Corporate Uniforms
- Group Meetings-How Your Employees Will Benefit
- Social media management and can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business