Recruiting Younger Real Estate Sales Representatives
- Author Rob Veitch
- Published September 12, 2016
- Word count 388
We probably don’t need to share the fact that recruiting the right person for your real estate business can be quite tricky. Reading various surveys, I’ve seen that almost 80% of real estate sales representatives leave the industry within their first 2 years of achieving their license. Knowing this, is it any wonder that you need to find the secrets for recruiting the best people you possibly can?
Here are some general tips to help you find the best real estate sales representatives.
Review and update your online presence to appeal to younger real estate sales representatives.
The reality is millennials are very social media savvy, both in their personal and work lives. If you’re not effectively using the internet for your agency, you could be missing out on some great interaction with this generation. The younger sales representatives have a unique opportunity to connect with first-time homebuyers and the younger investors.
Be a workplace where employees are truly valued.
Just as it is with any job, no one wants to work in a place that makes them miserable and doesn’t appreciate their efforts. With the additional long hours, weekend and after hours work that’s expected of real estate sales representatives, being appreciated and recognised is even more important. In a recent survey, approximately 23% of people said that workplace culture was the biggest factor influencing their job satisfaction.
Get into some face-to-face networking.
While the internet is great for getting the word out there, actually meeting up with people in person provides you with an entirely different experience, both for the recruiter and applicants. Make a concerted effort to attend local networking events, sales group events, seminars and the like. Even if you are not looking for someone right now, you never know who you might connect with that can be a useful contact in the future.
Meeting prospective agents in a work environment can give you a true insight into whether the person has the right skills and knowledge needed.
By directing your efforts towards younger real estate sales representatives, creating a positive work environment, and networking, you will be well on your way to finding quality real estate sales representatives for your agency.
If you’re struggling with how to attract the right employee, then our HR experts are happy to assist.
Did you Like this Blog Post?
If so … I’d LOVE to See Your Comment Below
Director Your HR on Tap
Do you need HR advice RIGHT NOW?
Call me today on 08 9472 7239 to receive quick, easy and affordable access to
Human Resources Management, Employment & Performance Management advice, solutions, and support.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Strategic planning pillars
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning
- Top 6 Best Practices for Post Merger Integration
- Do You Really Need a PMI Plan?
- Corporate Strategy in a Nutshell: Main Aspects & Definition
- Experiential learning is more than a team activity.
- How To Make A Video Rental Outlet Worthwhile
- Succession Planning
- Carrying Out a Fire Risk Assessment Can Be Very Complicated
- The Importance Of Using Soft Skills In Business
- Unlocking Potential Working with the Best Leadership Training Providers in the UK
- 5 Reasons Why Small Repair Shops Are Using Software
- Choosing A Landlord Software
- Reasons Why Every Company Should Have Corporate Uniforms
- Group Meetings-How Your Employees Will Benefit
- Social media management and can spot trends, as well as new ways to help your business
- Employee Rewards Software Best Practices