Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Author Ram Pandey
- Published January 31, 2017
- Word count 382
Annapurna base camp is recognized as one of the world’s best trekking destination, it is a stunning trek in the heart of the Annapurna range. The trail goes lush rhododendron forests, and high altitude landscapes, with the Annapurna Range passing through the high hills and ethnic villages of Gurung and Managi inhabitants. The trek begins from Pokhara, popularly known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, paddy fields, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching Annapurna region.
During the trip, you will have astounding views of dozens of majestic mountains namely Mt. Annapurna I (8,091 m) the world's tenth highest mountains, including varied adjoining mountains such as Mt. Annapurna II (7,937 m), Mt. Annapurna III (7,555 m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7,525 m), Mt. Annapurna South (7,219 m), Mt. Gangapurna (7,455 m), Himchuli (6,441 m), Mt. Dhaulagiri I (8,163 m), Mt. Dhaulagiri II, (7,751 m), Nilgiri (6,940 m), Mt. Fishtail known as Machhapuchre (6,993 m), Lamjung Himal (6, 931 m) and so forth. You enjoy having panoramic views of range of mountains stretching from Mt. Annapurna all the way that a naked eyes can catch. This perhaps will be your lifetime experience. The best seasons to have Annapurna base camp are March to May and September to December.
You start from Kathmandu, reach Pokhara either on a bus or flight and then start your your Annapurna Base Camp Trek from Nayapul, outside Pokhara. During the trek, you will come across endless views of beautiful sceneries – and you might wish to call yourself ‘bathed in beauty’ at the end of the trek. First you will arrive to Ghorepani by climbing stone staircases and by walking through calming rhododendron forests. After spending the night here, you will take a 45-min side-trek to Poon Hill on the following morning. Poon Hill is the place where people flock from all over the world to capture breathtaking sunrise on the Annapurna range.
Further on your trek, you will go through places like Tadapani, Chhomrong (gateway to the Annapurna Sanctuary) and Machhapuchhure Base Camp finally reaching the Annapurna Base Camp at a little above 4100 meters. During your journey back you will spend two more nights and follow along the banks of Modi River until you arrive at the outskirts of Pokhara. After a relaxing night in Pokhara, your road turns east to Kathmandu.
A reputable adventure trekking and tour operator company that provides high standard quality services in Nepal adventure trekking, tour, hiking, climbing, rafting, paragliding, mountain flight, bungee jumping, jungle safari, ticketing, with more activities. Footprint Adventure organizing Annapurna Base Camp Trek. We offer best possible quality services in order to make your holiday a pleasant, full of adventure and memorable in your life.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking