Custom CRM for Online Trading and Brokerage
- Author Antonina Shashaenko
- Published March 27, 2017
- Word count 407
Private traders who work with individual clients face the same challenges as traditional business does: store and view great amounts of client information (personal, prospect, financial), client information management, reporting, workflow automation, analytics, forecasting, billing/invoicing, etc.
CRM technology is crucial for the success of brokerage and online trading. In the past few years there has been a considerable change in the CRM methodology concept. Hence, more and more IT providers have started to develop and customize CRM solutions for the online trading and the brokerage industry so that they be easily integrated with other systems.
Creating a comprehensive CRM system is complicated and very expensive, but it’s becoming an essential investment. So, many companies prefer to use ready-made CRM solutions, but many features still require customization and integration to meet the specific business needs. There are some short reviews of ready CRM solutions traders and brokers can use.
Forex CRM by Kenmore Design - an advanced system which is developed for forex brokers. The CRM includes all relevant operations, from client account to financial management and trade reports. The CRM can be integrated with MetaTrader, cTrader or other platform.
Interactive Brokers CRM is a database-driven system that lets advisors and brokers manage the entire customer relationship life cycle in one place. It is fully integrated into account management. The system allows users to create and store emails, notes, tasks and calendar events for each contact, send bulk emails and store the data in the cloud.
There is also such a custom open-source CRM as OroCRM. The product provides users with the following features: client accounts and contact management, sales performance dashboards, leads and opportunity management, and more. It offers a powerful reporting engine providing users with many benefits: tracking website revenues, sales force pipelines, conversion rates, etc.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a universal solution that can be successfully used by traders. This software package was developed by an IT giant Microsoft. The CRM system offers the following features: sales force automation, marketing planning and automation, social listening and engagement, customer service and analytics. Due to the system's flexible architecture, Microsoft CRM Customization has become a very popular service offered by many IT vendors.
It is essential that CRM is fully integrated and customized to cover all trader's/broker's needs. The system should perfectly perform it main task - to dive profit by helping companies (organizations) effectively track the relationship with current and prospective customers.
Antonina Shashenko is a tech editor at EffectiveSoft, one of leading IT service providers. The company has more than 250 experienced specialists who have vast expertise across different industries.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.