Start Eating Foods That Are Anti Inflammatory
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published April 4, 2017
- Word count 530
Are you battling with inflammation, joint injury or chronic joint pain? If you are, you are at the right place. In this article I am going to bring you up to speed with the different foods that are anti inflammatory. These foods will come in handy in reducing inflammation and joint pains.
Below are some foods that are anti inflammatory:
This are the best foods that are anti inflammatory. It contains omega 3 fatty acids (DHA) and (EPA) that are known to have high anti inflammatory properties. The long omega 3 fatty acids chain is crucial to healing of intestines, cardiovascular disease and sore connective tissues. Instead of taking supplements that may have negative side effects, eat the actual fish as it has the recommended amount of fish oil.
Turmeric is the main ingredient used in preparation of Indian curries. You may think that the Indian curries are just beneficial as food spices, but turmeric also contains several anti inflammatory compounds. Some of these compounds include six different COX 2 inhibitors. COX 2 is an enzyme produced by the body. When COX 2 is produced in excess amounts, it may trigger pain, soreness and swelling in your body parts. However, the COX 2 inhibitors play an important role in inhibiting excess production of these enzymes. So, even if you do not like the Indian spices, try the Indian curries not only for its tantalizing taste but for its health benefit.
Small amounts of raw ginger or ginger paste taken directly or cooked are effective pain relievers. Ginger contains essential compounds such as gingerols that help to reduce stiffness, muscle and joint aches. Studies compounded by several medical experts suggest that ginger, taken as a daily supplement, plays an important role in reducing swelling, soreness and inflammation caused by strenuous activities.
It is the high time to substitute coffee for green tea. Green tea has high levels of polyphenols and flavanoids which are good anti inflammatory compounds. Drinking a low dose of green tea each day activates the anti inflammatory RNA protein that naturally aids in reducing swelling and aches.
Besides from giving food a delicious taste, cinnamon can also be used to treat several medical conditions. Cinnamon is not only used to reduce inflammation and pain, but also to reduce swelling of the large intestines.
Whole grains are good repellents for inflammatory micro causing organisms. They are known to keep harmful inflammation at bay. This is because the whole grains contain more fiber, which has the properties to reduce C-reactive protein levels in the body, a marker of inflammation in your blood. Moreover, whole grains have less added sugars that may trigger inflammation.
All vegetables are good for your body but dark leafy vegetables are the best anti inflammatory foods. Studies conducted by medical experts suggest that vitamin E helps in protecting your body from pro-inflammatory molecules such as cytokines. Some examples of dark leafy vegetables include kale, spinach, collard greens and broccoli.
These are just some of the examples of foods that are anti inflammatory. You can read more on foods that are anti inflammatory in order to find out which best suits your diet.
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Navigating Global Trade: A Beginner's Guide to Finding Reliable Importer Data
- Expert Garage Door and Gate Repair and Installation in Redmond: Keeping Your Access Secure
- From Paper to Digital: Transforming QA with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The Impact of Maternal Narcissism: Healing Wounds from Childhood
- 3 Ways Your Smile Can Help Your Career
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels Announces Opening of Mandarin Oriental Bolidhuffaru in the Maldives 2025
- What are the Key Responsibilities of a Sports Nutritionist?
- Experts On Call: Your Ultimate Solution for Reliable Service Professionals in Australia
- J. David Tax Law: Your Top Tax Levy Lawyer in North Carolina
- Who Can Garnish Tax Refunds: Your Questions Answered
- Top 5 Anti-Aging Skincare Ingredients That Work
- Read About The Faqs Of Careprost!
- Unlock the Secrets to Handling a North Carolina Notice of Deficiency
- Exquisite Nuptials Abroad: A Romantic Odyssey Through the Charm of France, Italy, and Spain
- Using Leaky Feeders for Communication
- From Adoration to Control: Unmasking the Tactics of Love Bombing
- Reclaiming Your Voice: Finding Empowerment After Divorcing a Narcissistic Spouse
- Discover Unmatched Quality and Service with Great Value Garage: Tacoma largest Garage Door Company chooses you.
- Navigating the Dynamic Landscape of Hot Trends in SMM Panels
- Careprost Vs Latisse: Which Lash Enhancer Reigns Supreme?
- Rustic woodgrain farmhouse cottage with vintage carved barn doors
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Ingredients That Actually Work For Your Skin
- The woman who looked down on her husband: African Folklore, a Story my Father Told me
- Bridal Glow-Up: Tanning Tips and Services for Hills District Brides
- The Ultimate Guide to Eyelash Extension Care: Tips for Long-Lasting Lashes
- Navigating Challenging Business Conditions: The Power of Strategic Marketing
- Shifting from Fossil Fuels to Renewable Energy – Using Sustainable Technologies
- Exploring Paris: A Journey Through Time and Culture
- The Ultimate Guide to Color Grading: Techniques and Tools for Beginners
- The Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease