How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Author Din Josha
- Published April 29, 2017
- Word count 394
If you need to work with PDF image format you should know a little more about it. PDF means Portable Document Format ,It is an independent file format used to present documents. Each file contains a complex description of a fixed-layout flat document. It includes the text, fonts, graphics, layout settings and other information needed to display it.
To work with this graphic format on Mac OS you will need special software. For example "WMF Converter Pro" from the "Cristallight Software" company. This is a specialized program for reading and converting WMF / EMF images on Apple Macintosh computers. The program has an intuitive user interface and uses a dark style. You can convert WMF to PDF as vector picture using this software.
Three steps for conversion from WMF to PDF:
open picture using file menu or just drag&drop it into application window,
setup other then default output resolution and export folder* (* not necessary),
and press "PDF" titled violet button in bottom of app screen.
Main Features of "WMF Converter Pro":
Navigate through WMF and EMF images using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts,
View WMF and EMFs at different zoom amounts,
Convert mac wmf files to vector formats,
Convert wmf files to most common raster formats with different resolution amounts,
Batch convert images, or folders with wmf/emf files,
Multiple WMF and EMF files processing,
WMF image information display,
Replace colors feature in vector based WMFs,
Export images to PDF, EPS, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, TIFF and other image formats,
Export WMF and EMFs as mac 'ICNS' files,
Multiple export buttons,
Customizable image Preview size, and
Export folder hierarchy.
PDF history from Wikipedia:
PDF was developed in the early 1990s as a way to share computer documents, including text formatting and inline images. Adobe Systems made the PDF specification available free of charge in 1993. PDF was a proprietary format controlled by Adobe, until it was officially released as an open standard on July 1, 2008, and published by the International Organization for Standardization as ISO 32000-1:2008.In 2014, ISO TC 171 voted to deprecate XFA for ISO.On January 9, 2017, the final draft for ISO 32000-2 was published, thus reaching the approval stage.32000-2 ("Next-generation PDF").
More information how to convert WMF to PDF can be found here: http://www.cristallight.com/WMFConverterPro/
My name is Din Josha. I try to write useful information for You.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The 7 Best Video Editors for Creating Social Media Posts
- The Importance of Social Media Marketing in Medical Business
- How Should You Optimize Images for Website?
- Play Your Music and Movies at Full Resolution with JRiver Media Center
- Technology News
- Tips for Writing a Good Reaction Paper
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- Animation Software: The Evolutions And The Options
- How to Keep Your Audience Engaged on YouTube
- Video Production Tips: How To Get The Best Aerial Footage With Drones
- Download VirtualXposed APK for all Android Devices
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery