Ultimate Price Guide for "All on 4" in Southern California
- Author Andre Torres
- Published May 16, 2017
- Word count 649
Losing one, several, or even an entire row of teeth can be painstaking. Missing teeth only promotes embarrassment and awkwardness, things we try to avoid at all cost. The first solution that may come to mind may be dentures, but they feel uncomfortable, often clumsy and make you feel older than you really are. Lucky for you, there’s another option, All-on-4 dental implants.
Take a look at this guide to learn about the cost of All-on-4 implants in Southern California, and where you can get the best deal.
Prices for All on 4 implants
Let’s jump right to the pricing. For the past several months, we have collected data on the price of All-on-4 treatments across Southern California. During this time, we contacted over 500 dentist in the region and got their All-on-4 pricing. All of the pricing we have is for a complete All-on-4 dental implant procedure. This includes 4 titanium based dental implants, 4 adjacent abutments, and a prosthesis mold attached to the implants. Here’s what we found.
All on 4 Pricing in Southern California
The average for All-on-4 dental implants is about $29,400. That’s a pretty big number, and it is only $2400 more than the median of our price data. Some big numbers – ones $40,000 and up – are what’s causing the average to be so high. There are practices whose prices are significantly less than average. Places like Westlake Village offer All-on-4 treatments for as low as $19,995. Comparing that to our highest recorded price of $54,000, that’s $29,000 you can be saving! That’s the cost of a fully paid off car!
When we took a look at the prices of All-on-4 dental implants plotted on a map, we noticed it was more expensive to get All-on-4 dental implants in more populated areas like Los Angeles and San Diego. It’s the most affordable in Westlake Village, half an hour west of the LA area. It’s a drive, but if you’re looking to save thousands of dollars on All-on-4 treatment, it may be worth the drive.
There are many reasons why there is a huge spread in pricing across Southern California. We’d like to go over them with you next.
Factors of All on 4 Pricing
Most of what you should be paying for is the parts and materials needed. Here’s where most dentist change their pricing to meet their own needs. Dentist charging $20,000 or under are only looking for a little more than what the parts cost. On the other hand, there are dentist who are seeking to make huge profits for their work.
For years, dentist work towards their college degrees, their board certifications, and eventually their own practice. They pour thousands of hours into their work every year, and want to get as much money out of it as possible. While the cost of materials is approximately $15,000 dentist want to make as much of a profit as possible. That’s why we see big outliers charging $30,000 or more.
Luckily for us, there are dentist out there who focus more on providing dental healthcare than making a bigger profit. These dentist are the low price highlights in our data. They may not be making as much, but they provide affordable All-on-4 dental implant treatment.
The Best Deal is Right Here in Southern California
You’re getting the best deal if you want All-on-4 treatment by finding it here in Southern California. In the United States, the average price for All-on-4 is $30,000. You’re saving money just by staying near home! Better yet, Southern California is amongst the best places to get All-on-4 dental implants in the entire world. Not only does Southern California boast one of the most affordable averages for All-on-4, the dentist we have conducted research on all use high quality medical equipment, and have years of experience behind them. You won’t find better pricing or care anywhere else than here!
Our pricing for All-on-4 dental implants is only $19,995, right here in Westlake Village. We’re proud to offer the best deal on All-on-4 in all of Southern California, and welcome those who want to take advantage of this dental solution themselves. For more information, check out our All-on-4 page, or contact us at Smart Dental Implants (http://smartdentalimplants.com) today! We’ll work with you to meet your needs and have you walking out of our doors with a fresh smile on your face.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams