Experience Wildlife Safari with India Tiger Tours
- Author Ella Moxon
- Published June 4, 2017
- Word count 563
Take a virtual tour to the most exciting wildlife safaris of India. It’s high time now, to throw away your stress, and plan a weekend with your friends and family to enjoy a genuine wildlife gateway.
Far from the noise and pollution of the city, you can find a green heaven over here. Along with the chirping of the colourful birds, you will find a totally refreshing and relaxing environment to rejuvenate yourself. With 450 sanctuaries, 40 tiger parks and 99 national parks, India embraces a rich wildlife.
Sounds exciting? Then book your tickets and pay a visit to the famous wildlife sanctuaries of India.
If you stay outside, and wish to travel to India, to explore the worlds most adventurous wildlife sanctuaries then you can book a tour package in advance to get the maximum benefits
Here are the lists of some popular wildlife safaris where you will have an unforgettable experience.
Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan:
Tiger tours in the ranthambore national park are one of the popular tourist destinations. Enjoy a safari, and click photographs of the various other wild beings like Sloth Bears, Wild Boars, and Sambar.
Even foreigners book air tickets and travel to India to explore the wildlife sanctuaries and have a wonderful experience.
If you are looking out for some adventurous tiger tours in India, then you must pay a visit to this park. The ideal time to have a view of the tigers is from March to May.
Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand
When it comes to north India tours, then you must plan out a day’s visit to the Uttarkhand’s adventurous Jim Corbett National Park.
Myriads of the people visit Corbett just to get a glance of the dangerous cats and tigers. You can also take a view of the Serow, Goral, and several other fascinating wild species.
Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Want to have a spectacular view of the Royal Bengal Tigers? Just bask in the backwoods of the Bandhavgarh National Park. Take a picturesque of the various other exotic fauna species, Bandhavgarh is counted among the best places for wildlife safari in India. Check out online, the different India tours and travel packages and plan out a journey to visit Bhandavgarh National park anytime between Octobers to June.
Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
We have read many stories about the Sher Khan in our story books.But to have a real view of the roaring tiger of Kanha you must definitely visit here. Bagheera (Black Panther), Baloo (Bear), Kaa (Python), Hathi (Elephant) or Sher Khan (Bengal Tiger), every character that we have read about in our story books, can be seen in Kanha National Park.
Sunderban National Park, West Bengal
If you love thrilling and adventurous tour, then you must visit the Sunderban National Park. Being the world’s largest forest cover of the Mangroves, the place boasts a rich wildlife sanctuary. People from different corners of the world, gets excited to travel to India, and carries unforgettable memories with them while returning back.
Kaziranga National Park, Assam
Want to get a glance of one of the most exotic animals – The Rhinoceros? Then you must pay a visit to the Kaziranga National Park. Besides the giant Rhinos, you can have a look at the other beautiful wildlife such as Elephants, Bears, Panthers and various pretty birds also in the Kaziranga National Park.
An India Tours without visiting the wildlife sanctuaries remains totally incomplete. So if you are planning out for some adventurous journeys, then take a guide and plan out for the tiger tours and have a delightful experience.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking