Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- Author Jesus Monroy
- Published June 6, 2017
- Word count 563
Mountain biking jerseys are the new cool in trend! The super designs or quotes, add a bit more of the ‘oomph’ factor to your personality. If you are riding with others; ride it like a team and wear some cool biking jersey.
Talking about wearing cool jerseys, apart from style, you must keep in mind few tips that will help you to choose the correct jersey!
Tips to help you choose the best mountain bike jersey
Though it is not very different from other street style jerseys, there are few things that you must double check –
Tip 1: Material
Choose between these two – a. Cotton; b. Lycra.
Don’t go for wool, georgette or linen. These materials are not fit while you are riding in the mountains.
Tip 2: No vest
Keep that vest in your bag! If you think vests will soak up your sweat; then you are wrong. Rather, if you don’t wear a vest, the jersey will dry up faster.
Tip 3: Size
Make sure that it fits your body perfectly. Wearing loose jersey will let the air pass through and make you feel extremely uncomfortable as the wind will drag in the
Tip 4: Color
It’s a wrong notion that wearing light color mountain biking jerseys will reflect the heat and keep you cool. It is not something you should not look for in a biking jersey. Dark color clothes will keep your body temperature in control. Also, this will get less dirty.
To add edge and be safe, don’t forget to get to add mountain biking hat. It will also keep you protected from the sun.
Tip 5: Sleeves
It is best to wear half sleeve. This gives just the proper amount of ventilation and will help you to have a comfortable riding.
Tip 6: Design
Don’t go for something way too funky as per design. Try to keep it simple as it looks the best and most stylish. Rest, it entirely depends on your choice.
You may also carry a mountain bike trucker to keep your stuff safe along with maintaining ease of riding.
After you decide on the favorite biking jersey, the next thing is to know how to keep it clean? Here are more tips on washing your jersey.
Tips on caring and washing your biking jerseys
These tips will certainly increase the durability of your mountain biking jerseys!
Tip 1: Pre-rinse care
As there will be dirt, dust, and mud on your jersey; before putting it inside the washing machine hosing is important with mild washing liquid on the stain areas.
Tip 2: Wash inside out!
After hosing, you must turn it inside out and then wash it to decrease the fading of those prints.
Tip 3: Don’t use harsh chemicals
Instead of hash washing powder, go for liquid laundry soap. This will keep your clothes longevity intact. It will also prevent color bleeding.
Tip 4: After washing care
Don’t put it under direct sunlight to dry. Rather, dry it in the shadow and don’t squeeze the extra water with too much force. It creates crease lines. The last thing –
Dry it inside out!
Now, your mountain bike jersey will be fine without any problem. If you want to get some cool jerseys, try online stores and get some discounts along with a variety of designs. Choose the best shopping site to get better jerseys!
There are no posted comments.
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price
- What is The Triangular Recycling Symbol Found at the Bottom of Plastic Products?
- What To Look For When Buying A Good Hunting Coat or Jacket
- Tips for Cleaning Toaster Oven