Inflammatory Foods List Connected To Joint Pain
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published July 12, 2017
- Word count 628
When it comes to arthritis pain, the foods you eat are the last thing normally associated with the cause. How much does what you eat have to do with inflammation and joint pain? Different foods have a lot to do with what can help or hurt with chronic joint pain and inflammation. Rheumatoid arthritis can be excruciating for the one who suffers from it.
Inflammation can be the cause of many diseases. Obesity, fibromyalgia and cancer have been linked to inflammation. Knowing the foods that are on the inflammatory foods list will help you steer away from the foods causing you grief.
There are many foods that cause the symptoms associated to inflammation to flair. Many foods on the list most aren't aware of causing pain and suffering. The general population depends on over the counter medicines to help with the pain. These medicines, if used for an extended period can lead to larger, more dangerous medical issues, such as stomach ulcers.
Knowing the foods listed on the inflammatory food list is the first step to getting healthier. Not only are you helping with pain, changing your eating habits helps with weight loss.
The list of foods to avoid:
Starches are on the top of the list. Baked goods white in color turn into sugar almost immediately. Starchy foods raise blood sugar rapidly. Inflammation flares up when the blood sugar rises, leading to swelling and joint pain.
Gluten is an active ingredient in white flour. Those with difficulties digesting the protein suffer greatly from inflammation.
Replacing white flour is the answer. Begin eating and cooking with Brown Rice.
Brown rice flour
Gluten free products are available in most grocery stores today.
Second on the inflammatory foods list is two favorite foods: Fried French fries and the beloved potato chips. The problem is not the potato its the cooking process that places these two on the list.
Deep fried foods cause thickening in the arteries that in return causes inflammation. The crunchy part of French fries are the worst part. The same thing goes for chips. Changing to baked chips, as well as baking French fries, will reduce the risk.
The third to make the inflammatory foods list is sausage and bacon. Nitrates are an additive found in all bacon and sausage. Nitrates create an inflammatory chemical that appears when overcooking. This is what you see in the skillet that looks like black smears. You can either choose to avoid nitrates altogether or eat plenty fruits and vegetables with vitamin C. Eating a substance with your bacon or sausage will help fight nitrates.
The fourth inflammatory foods list contender is cola. Again, cola is a product filled with sugar. Sugar raises insulin levels that cause inflammation around joints. Cola contains the cancer causing ingredient 4-methylimidazole. Cancer is the number one disease linked to inflammation. Avoid cola altogether.
Fifth to make the inflammatory foods list is artificial butter used in most microwave popcorn's. What the companies label as "artificial butter" is a flavoring that is hard on the liver and lungs, leading to inflammation.
Sixth on the list are artificial dyes. Dyes are products derived from gas and petroleum. Various artificial dyes play havoc on the hormone production the body needs, leading to swelling and inflammation around the joints, causing severe pain.
Deleting these toxic items from your daily diet can increase your health while reducing inflammation throughout the body. Drinking plenty water is recommended to help clear arteries and organs of stored toxins that have accumulated over time.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet. Get more information from the free copy of my e-book to make better choices!
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaner in Plymouth
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Plymouth
- Disability Discrimination
- Disability and Depression
- Integrating AI in Physics Education: Exploring the Principles of Radio Telephony, Radio, and TV Broadcasting
- The Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services in Middlesbrough
- The Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Thurso, Scotland
- Exploring the Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Liverpool
- Childhood Anxiety: Navigating Challenges with KinderCure's Expert Guidance
- Revolutionizing Design: The Impact Of CAD In Modern Manufacturing
- How CNC Turning Has Revolutionized Modern Manufacturing
- The Advantages of Enlisting Home Help Services
- The effect of Financial Accounting on Managerial Decision-Making in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME's)
- Social Isolation in Disabled People
- What Autistic People Want You to Know About Autism
- Advances in Alzheimer's: Gamma Light Therapy, Bacteria, and Inflammation
- How do you know whether your child or you have APD?
- Mild Cognitive Impairment--A Precursor to Dementia?
- Ableism in the USA
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Doesn't Just Affect Combat Soldiers
- The Three Most Common Disabilities
- An Overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Strengthening Your Child’s Immunity Naturally: Proven Tips from KinderCure Clinic
- Colic in Babies: Essential Guide for Parents by Experts at KinderCure
- The Shift from Classical Thinking to Quantum Thinking
- Why Do Autistic People Wear Headphones?
- Playtime Revolution: KinderCure's Guide to Boosting Child Development Through Play
- Battle of the Germs: Often-Missed High-Touch Areas in Your Home
- Colic Relief for Infants: Expert Parenting Tips from KinderCure Clinic, Gurgaon