One Of The Best Wash and Go Hairstyles: The Lob
- Author Al Walker
- Published September 23, 2017
- Word count 305
When you want wash and go hair there is a great style to try. The lob! This style is a "long bob" that’s very easy to take care of, because it’s not too long and it’s not too short. Just like Goldilocks, it’s "just right." The lob is cut right about two inches below your jawline. One of the best benefits is that this length is cut at one of the fullest parts of your hair, so it’s naturally going to help it look thick and healthy. Here are some other nice benefits of the lob hair cut.
It Gets Rid Of Damaged Long Hair
If you have been dying your hair for a while now and the ends are lack-luster, then it might be time to go with this shorter style. Don’t worry because the long bob is still fairly long for hair, but it’s at a length that is easier to manage and keep healthy.
Perfect For Wash and Go Styles
The lob doesn't need much to look good, especially if you have some natural wave to your hair. A beach or salt spray is your best friend for this look. Spray it all over damp hair and let it air dry. You’ll have that glorious beachy texture that looks effortlessly cool.
The Lob Can Still Be Pulled Back
Many people like the option with the lob that this length can still be pulled back with a ponytail holder. It’s great for the gym, days you don’t wash your hair, and whenever you just don’t feel like having it in your face. Secure it back with a cute clip and you’re styled for the day. You can’t do that with a traditional bob hairstyle, because it’s just too short.
I'm the editor of a internet blog entitled Celebrity Content:Celebs and Beauty. We publish articles pertaining to celebrity news and beauty tips. Visitors can upload a personal profile with photos to share with family and friends.
www.celebritycontent.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things You Can Do in the Morning to Fight the Signs of Aging forever
- Know Your Curls - What Should I Be Using?
- WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ?
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema