Langtang Trekking in Nepal
- Author Vertex Shrestha
- Published September 30, 2017
- Word count 420
Langtang Trekking in Nepal
The mountain north of Kathmandu offers a great range of trekking choices, all with in a day’s drive of the capital. After a great experience in the Everest region trekking Langtang Trekking in Nepal so that you can explore the wonderful journey. It is well suited to one or two weeks itineraries, what is lacks in superlatives, there is no 8000 m peaks in the vicinity unless you count shisapangma, across the border in Tibet. It makes up for in base to peak rise that are as dramatic as anywhere. Langtang valley treks route determined as between the Buddhist culture of the Langtang valley and Hindu culture of the Kathmandu valley.
Langtang Trekking in Nepal is short and best treks in Nepal, more than 3 thousand of international and domestic travelers are visiting during peak season even off season as well due to popular fascinating views of langtang , lirung, langtang glacier, Tibet border range valley. These treks in particular delivers more amazing views in a short time than any other walk-in trek in Nepal with the possible exception of the Annapurna sanctuary.
These valley trekking begins from syaprubesi (1400m) a very local bumpy 8-9 hours bus ride from Kathmandu. The first two days of the trek are goes though the climbing briskly up the gorge like lower langtang valley including oaks rhododendrons with bamboo.
When to Go?
Langtang region trekking depend on when you go, normally with in on Oct/November and April/May is best trekking season in Nepal. In 2015 these trekking valley after divesting earthquake impact the whole region (landslide/destroyed hotels) it was totally collapsed during the time. But now everything’s are conclusion. You must go there once time to enjoy your travel experience. Where spring time is excellent for flowers here and Oct is berries’ bushes turn deep color.
Important equipment For Everest base camp trek
Fleece jacket or pullover
Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket
Trekking paint (comfortable-warm) (2pc)
Lightweight thermal gloves
Sun hat or scarf
Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (3/4)
Sunglasses UV protection
Sleeping bag (-20)
Head light & 2 batteries
Bag (30-40) liters
Basic First Aid Kit
Water bottles (1)
Toiletries, shampoo, soap
Small wash towel
Kit bag-chocolate bar-map (we will provide)
Book (if you want)
Best trekking shoes with 3-4 piece shocks & slipper
In additional you have to bring your passport and 3-4 pc passport size photos, travel insurance, travel wallet and credit card. Further documents are we will issues in Nepal like TIMS Card, permits.
- Places You Need To Visit In Scotland That You Have Probably Never Heard Of
- Why celebrate Christmas in Armenia
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure