Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Author Vertex Shrestha
- Published September 26, 2017
- Word count 498
Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
Kalinchowk is familiar name among Nepalese community as Hindu visits this holistic place for spiritual satisfaction. Similarly, it lies at the altitude of 3800m from sea level. Kalinchowk is a part of Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where Sunkoshi & Tamakoshi River originates. This place lies 132 km far from Kathmandu in Dolakha district of Janakpur Zone of Nepal. Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour is popular tour among Hindu and Buddhist community.
Visitors can enjoy magnificent view of panoramic Himalayas of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Dorje Lakpa,Jugal Himal ,Gauri Shankar,etc . The tremendous panoramic view from Kalinchowk lures each visitor. Furthermore, Kalinchowk temple is popular among Buddhist and Hindu community as this place has many more to offer to its clients including breathtaking view of mountains, spiritual satisfaction, and peaceful environment.
Similarly, people who want to take a break from Kathmandu monotonous life and who wants to experience serene beauty of Nepal along with some spiritual satisfaction without paying out more, Kalinchowk is ideal destination.
Furthermore, this destination is easily accessible and the ride is smooth too.
The main attraction of Kalinchowk is Kalinchowk Bhagwati temple for Hindus. For nature lovers and adventure seekers, hiking and Kalinchowk trekking is enjoyable and also offers magnificent view of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Dorje Lakpa,Jugal Himal ,Gauri Shankar,etc. The Kalinchowk trek starts from Charikot of Dolakha District. Basically both Kalinchowk and Dolkha has something to offer to both religious pilgrims and nature lovers. Another attraction of the area is Dolakha district which is the house of Dolakha Bhimsen temple which is also largely popular Hindu shrine. The Kalinchowk and Dolakha district also welcomes the visitors with its diverse culture with the residency of Brahmins, Tamangs and Sherpas.
Kalinchowk lies 132 km far from Kathmandu. Kalinchowk is accessible via Road ways as it is near to the valley. Different vehicles including 4 wheeler SUV, Bus, Car, etc can reach Kuri easily. Kalinchwok temple lies at 2 hrs walking distance from Kuri. Basically, Kalinchowk till now is accessible via Roadways only. As snowfall occurs in winter the road gets really slippery and vehicles cannot reach till Kuri.
Kalinchowk is the home to the gods and goddesses whereas Kuri is the home to different hotels and restaurants. Kalinchowk Country Villa is one of the popular hotels in the area. Charikot Panaroma Resort in Dolakha is another famous hotel in Dolakha, gateway to Kalinchowk. Different foods and beverages are locally available for the visitors. Typical Nepali food, "Dal, Bhat & Tarkari: Pulses, Rice & Vegetables" are available everywhere in Hotels and restaurants.
Kalinchowk offers both Hiking of 2-3 hrs from Kuri to Kalinchowk or people who want to do the trekking can follow the trail from Dolakha to Kalinchowk which is 1-2 days trekking. For nature lovers, Kalinchwok is heaven as it offers magnificent view of snow capped mountains. Rhododendron forest is popular in this area.
Duke Nepal offers Kalinchowk package at affordable price with the promise of world class service.
Duke Nepal Adventure is lead by young, motivated & energetic professionals from the tourism sector. The only priority of Duke Nepal is to provide top quality service in order to satisfy our customers in every way possible. We are committed to making your trip hassle and stress free throughout your stay in NepalArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Everest Base camp Trekking