7 Natural Anti Inflammatory Foods To Help You Combat Arthritic Inflammation
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published October 4, 2017
- Word count 508
Arthritis can not only lead to impaired mobility but can also cause immense amount of pain and inflammation. Now, inflammation is a perfectly natural defense mechanism. It's your body's way to defend itself against viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microbes. However, inflammation during arthritis is a completely miss triggered response as it's not caused by any foreign microbes. If you are suffering from arthritis, your body's own immune system causes inflammation which in turn causes tissue damage and pain.
There are lots of medications out there that can keep the inflammation subdued ranging from over the counter pills to injections. However, these are not only expensive but also come with unwanted side effects. This is why more and more people are looking for natural methods to deal with arthritic inflammation.
One of the sure fire ways to fight inflammation from within is by having natural anti-inflammatory foods. To help you combat arthritic inflammation, here's our list of 7 natural anti-inflammatory foods:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
It's found that people following a Mediterranean diet have a reduced risk of inflammation. This is due to the plentiful use of olive oil in their cooking. Olive oil, especially extra virgin olive oil is one of the great natural anti-inflammatory foods and should be part of your diet.
Along with a host of other health benefits, ginger has great anti-inflammatory properties. You can easily add a few pieces of ginger in your tea to increase its daily consumption.
Turmeric contains a natural anti-inflammatory substance called curcumin. It not only helps in reduce inflammation but can also act as a natural pain reliever. A lot of Indian curries contain turmeric powder. Get some recipes online and start cooking.
Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, wild salmons have great anti-inflammatory properties. Wild salmons are usually available in most super markets. Due to it's versatile nature it's easy to prepare a number of dishes using this great tasting fish.
One of the most effective natural anti-inflammatory foods is the green tea. It contains flavonoids which not only reduces inflammation but can also reduce the risk of some cancerous conditions.
Antioxidant Rich Fruit
Fruits with a high level of antioxidants have great anti-inflammatory properties. These antioxidant rich fruits are easy to identify due to their vibrant colors. Next time head to the super market pick up fruits like papaya, strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, cherries, blueberries, and plums. They are so tasty that you should have no trouble adding them to your diet.
Studies have shown that food that contains rich amounts of vitamin E protects the body from inflammatory molecules called cytokines. Green leafy vegetables are a great sources of vitamin E and thus are one of the best natural anti-inflammatory foods. This is why doctors recommend adding broccoli, spinach, and kale to the regular diets of people suffering from excessive inflammation.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet. Get more information from the free copy of my e-book to make better choices!
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Disability Discrimination
- Disability and Depression
- Integrating AI in Physics Education: Exploring the Principles of Radio Telephony, Radio, and TV Broadcasting
- The Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services in Middlesbrough
- The Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Thurso, Scotland
- Exploring the Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Liverpool
- Childhood Anxiety: Navigating Challenges with KinderCure's Expert Guidance
- Revolutionizing Design: The Impact Of CAD In Modern Manufacturing
- How CNC Turning Has Revolutionized Modern Manufacturing
- The Advantages of Enlisting Home Help Services
- The effect of Financial Accounting on Managerial Decision-Making in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME's)
- Social Isolation in Disabled People
- What Autistic People Want You to Know About Autism
- Advances in Alzheimer's: Gamma Light Therapy, Bacteria, and Inflammation
- How do you know whether your child or you have APD?
- Mild Cognitive Impairment--A Precursor to Dementia?
- Ableism in the USA
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Doesn't Just Affect Combat Soldiers
- The Three Most Common Disabilities
- An Overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Strengthening Your Child’s Immunity Naturally: Proven Tips from KinderCure Clinic
- Colic in Babies: Essential Guide for Parents by Experts at KinderCure
- The Shift from Classical Thinking to Quantum Thinking
- Why Do Autistic People Wear Headphones?
- Playtime Revolution: KinderCure's Guide to Boosting Child Development Through Play
- Battle of the Germs: Often-Missed High-Touch Areas in Your Home
- Colic Relief for Infants: Expert Parenting Tips from KinderCure Clinic, Gurgaon
- Combating Childhood Obesity in India: Strategies and Success Stories from KinderCure Clinic, Gurgaon
- Why pick screen fabrics for blinds?