Inflammatory Foods List You Should Avoid
- Author Josef Bichler
- Published December 3, 2017
- Word count 536
Inflammation is one of the most common causes of many different health problems. It may cause problems like cancer, diabetes, arthritis and more. According to studies, there are some inflammatory foods that may worsen the problem. In this article, we have discussed an inflammatory foods list to help you adopt better dietary practices.
Feedlot Raised Meat
It's worth mentioning that commercially produced meats are fed with grains, such as corn and soybeans. This diet is quite high in omega 6 fatty acids. However, it's quite low in omega 3 fats. Due to the tight and small living area, these animals gain unnecessary fat, and have a high concentration of saturated fats.
In order to make these animals grow quicker, and prevent them from falling ill, they are often injected with certain hormones and antibiotics. Therefore, they are in the inflammatory foods list. You certainly need to avoid feedlot raised meat.
It's important to understand that most grains people eat these days are refined. They don't contain any fiber or vitamin B. On the other hand, unrefined and unpolished grains still have the germ, aleurone and bran layer intact. Due to this, refined grains are as bad as refined sugars. They just give you empty calories, and cause health problems.
Just like refined sugars, refined grains also have a very high glycemic index. Therefore, when they are consumed on a regular basis, they can act as a catalyst to cause degenerative diseases, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and cancer. This is the reason why refined grains are in the inflammatory foods list.
Artificial Food Additives
Some food additives, such as monosodium glutamate and aspartame, can trigger anti-inflammatory reactions, especially in individuals suffering from various inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis. It's important to eliminate them from your diet.
According to studies, trans fatty acids are considered notorious because of the double whammy effect. Trans fats not only increase bad cholesterol levels in your body, but also lower good cholesterol levels.
Moreover, they also cause many other problems to join the inflammatory foods list. They are known to promote obesity, resistance to insulin and inflammation to lay the foundation for many degenerative diseases in the body.
Vegetable Cooking Oils
It's important to understand that common cooking oils used in most homes and commercial establishments are rich in omega 6 fatty acids. They are also quite low in omega 3 fatty acids. Such a diet can trigger inflammation, and lead to some serious inflammatory illnesses, such as heart disease and cancer.
As mentioned earlier, excessive sugar intake can cause tooth decay and many other problems, such as type 2 diabetes, obesity and inflammation. Recent studies show that high sugar in your diet can also cause acne. Sugars are definitely in the inflammatory foods list.
These were some important choices for the inflammatory foods list. With these foods eliminated from your diet, you will be able to prevent unnecessary problems related to inflammation. Before you develop a healthy diet plan, you should consult a dietitian or doctor. It will help you make better choices.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet. Get more information from my free e-book to make better choices!
My name is Josef Bichler. I have a passion for wellness and showing others how to live healthy lives. I have corrected my own health problems with the use of alternatives only and helping others to achieve their health objectives through lifestyle changes, detoxifying their body and through understanding the benefits of eating healthy. For more ongoing health information subscribe to my free weekly newsletter at www.healthythenaturalway.comArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaner in Plymouth
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Plymouth
- Disability Discrimination
- Disability and Depression
- Integrating AI in Physics Education: Exploring the Principles of Radio Telephony, Radio, and TV Broadcasting
- The Benefits of Professional Cleaning Services in Middlesbrough
- The Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Thurso, Scotland
- Exploring the Advantages of Professional Cleaning Services in Liverpool
- Childhood Anxiety: Navigating Challenges with KinderCure's Expert Guidance
- Revolutionizing Design: The Impact Of CAD In Modern Manufacturing
- How CNC Turning Has Revolutionized Modern Manufacturing
- The Advantages of Enlisting Home Help Services
- The effect of Financial Accounting on Managerial Decision-Making in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME's)
- Social Isolation in Disabled People
- What Autistic People Want You to Know About Autism
- Advances in Alzheimer's: Gamma Light Therapy, Bacteria, and Inflammation
- How do you know whether your child or you have APD?
- Mild Cognitive Impairment--A Precursor to Dementia?
- Ableism in the USA
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Doesn't Just Affect Combat Soldiers
- The Three Most Common Disabilities
- An Overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Strengthening Your Child’s Immunity Naturally: Proven Tips from KinderCure Clinic
- Colic in Babies: Essential Guide for Parents by Experts at KinderCure
- The Shift from Classical Thinking to Quantum Thinking
- Why Do Autistic People Wear Headphones?
- Playtime Revolution: KinderCure's Guide to Boosting Child Development Through Play
- Battle of the Germs: Often-Missed High-Touch Areas in Your Home
- Colic Relief for Infants: Expert Parenting Tips from KinderCure Clinic, Gurgaon