6 Best Video Marketing Practices for 2018
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published January 15, 2018
- Word count 389
Did you know 51.9% of marketing professionals say video content provides the best ROI? Imagine promoting your video to millions… getting more views, likes and subscribers.
Video marketing is a powerful way to build relationships and brand awareness with prospects. If you aren't using video in your marketing yet, it's high time to begin.
So to help you get started, here are the best video marketing practices you want to watch out for and implement in 2018:
- Plan Before Recording
Don't just "wing it" and ramble when you record. It's important to have a clear-cut message you want to share. Create bullet points you want to get across. You can even tape them to the wall to stay on track.
Then practice it. Don't read. The more conversational you are the more connected your audience will feel.
- Hook 'em Fast
Just like headlines are important for articles and email marketing, opening hooks are key to grabbing attention from viewers.
You have 10 seconds to capture your audience’s attention. What question can you ask to draw them in? How can you make them curious or intrigued to find out more?
- Give First
If you create your video with the feeling "I want them to buy" it will send bad vibes. Think first about how you can share value.
What can you teach them? How you can make them feel entertained? What inspiration can you provide?
- Facts Tell, Stories Sell
No one can resist a good story. Try to think of a story that illustrates the point you want to make. It helps viewers relate to you and engages them on an emotional level.
- Call to Action
Ask the viewers to take action at the end of the video. Do you want them to buy, subscribe, or hit like and share?
- SEO Optimize
Use keywords in your video title, description, and tags that will help you rank better on YouTube and Google. Create a catchy title that uses keywords and sounds natural.
If you have post the video on your website, creating a sitemap tells the search engine bots you have a video hosted on your website and will result in more organic traffic.
Video marketing is quickly becoming the future of content marketing. I hope you'll take the plunge this year to make video marketing an important addition to your promotion toolbox.
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media, is a Web Specialist, Business & Marketing Consultant, and Social Media Advisor. She works with entrepreneurs who struggle with having the lack of knowledge, skill and support needed to create their online business presence.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research
- 17 Strategic Business Pivots to Make in the Time of COVID-19
- How to Craft Your Unique Business Story That Will Make You Shine and Put Your Competitors in the Shadows
- 4 Marketing Strategies for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Business Building Using Stories
- 4 Ways To Sell Services In A Slow Economy
- How to Pivot Your Small Business Strategy During the COVID-19 Crisis
- How a Visit to the Dentist Taught Me a Valuable Marketing Lesson
- Hiring an Online Marketing Agency to Grow Your Business
- The Biggest Web Copy Mistake Most Small Businesses Make
- How to Write Copy Like the OG Copywriters
- How to Write Better Emails
- Graphic design in Nepal
- Why Not Enough Authors Use Email To Market Themselves
- Should You Stop Marketing During COVID-19?
- Beauty Packaging in Design
- Accountants Mailing List | Accountant Email Addresses | CPA Database