Should we Boycott Made in USA message?
- Author Amanda D. Reedy
- Published March 9, 2018
- Word count 526
Many companies in the United States have started to show who they really are. On both the democratic side and the conservatives, companies are pushing their preferences. In the past two decades, US manufacturing and technology companies have been outsourcing production or services to foreign companies which have arguably been costing jobs in the United States. MyPillow (https://www.mypillow.com/ ) has been pushing the Made in USA message and the founder also shows his cross sign in the ads. San Francisco based leading technology company Apprit Technology Group (http://www.apprit.com/) has been pushing the message that there is no shortage of technical talent in the United States. As the leader in education and invention, United States produces the best and it does not need to import unskilled labor, Apprit has said several times. This is in stark contrast to what other technology companies are saying, especially in the liberal city of San Francisco.
On the other hand, US companies who have historically exported jobs to foreign nations to cut their cuts are under deep pressure from President Donald Trump. Numerous companies have been relocating their operations back to US. Recently we saw many companies such as AT&T and Apple increasing salaries for their employee or giving their employees a one time bonus. Some have offered stock as compensation. Most people have seen their investment retirement account grow and companies have gained up to fifty percent in stock price. This has led to an additional wealth creation in trillions of dollars. Companies are looking for ways to spend the money. Most are using to expand the business which also means new jobs. In contrast, technology companies like Google Twitter, Facebook, Amazon and Apple do not like Trump’s agenda. They have been trying to suppress the news that favors conservatives, leading a consortium to bring the websites that align right. Do you think that companies like Apprit Technology Group and MyPillow and broadly companies who push AMERICA agenda be pushed away? Don’t you think they are biased? Don’t you think they have a preference of hiring only people who "look like them"? Wouldn’t that be unfair to the general community?
American businesses like Mike’s MyPilllow have done an amazing job. They believe in making the best product and supporting the community. If you don’t know him, you should check him out. https://www.mypillow.com/mikes-story/ Because of support to President Donald Trump, the founder was not liked by the democrat media. "MyPillow, a pillow and mattress-topper company best known for its infomercials and outlandish medical claims, came out swinging for Donald Trump during the presidential election. Daily Beast wrote, "I’m here to give all my credibility to Mr. Donald Trump," the company’s founder and spokesperson Mike Lindell told Fox News during an interview at the final presidential debate, where he had scored seats to support Trump. But Lindell might be the rare businessman with less credibility than Trump.
The Better Business Bureau yanked MyPillow’s accreditation this week and slapped the company with an "F" rating, over what customers described as a misleading ad campaign."
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times