When To Hire A Workers Comp Lawyer
- Author Christopher Earley
- Published March 27, 2018
- Word count 358
When To Hire A Workers Comp Lawyer
The decision on when to hire a workers comp lawyer is a decision many injured workers face. You may be out of work and collecting your workers compensation checks. Or maybe your claim was outright denied. Or maybe you went back to work but only received some of the benefits you were entitled to. Regardless of the situation, it is generally best to have representation when dealing with a work injury. After all, the workers compensation insurance company has their lawyers. You need a lawyer too. Here are some situations when it is best to have representation:
You Are Out Of Work And Collecting Your Workers Comp Checks
In this situation, it is just a matter of time before the workers compensation insurance company stops paying you. They have the right to stop paying you within the first 180 days of your work accident. Don’t wait to hire an attorney when your benefits are terminated. Have representation already secured so that your attorney can file a claim for you with the Department of Industrial Accidents as soon as benefits are terminated.
The Insurance Company Has Denied Your Claim
In this situation you really should have representation because a claim for benefits must be filed at the Department of Industrial Accidents. Whether you are still out of work or you have returned to work, if your case was denied, and you are owed benefits, then your case needs to be filed in court. The court process for these cases can be very confusing and there are traps for the unwary. Having representation ensures you will be on equal footing with the lawyers from the insurance company.
Boston Workers Compensation Attorney Christopher Earley Can Help
Deciding when to hire a workers comp lawyer is one that injured workers routinely face. The insurance company does not want you to hire a lawyer. That is because these companies know they can get away with paying you nothing, or less than what they owe you. Don’t let them strip away your rights. Contact Boston workers comp lawyer Christopher Earley today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
Christopher Earley is a Boston workers compensation lawyer that can help if you were injured in a work accident occurring in Massachusetts.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Know the Role of Criminal Defense Lawyer in Singapore
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- Business Formation
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As
- Letters of Intent
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Top 7 Spoilers To Avoid in Business Contract Drafting
- The Role Of An Estate Planning Attorney
- Checklist To Discuss With Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is The Difference Between a Will vs Trust?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney in Dallas for a Personal Injury?
- What Type of Issues Does Family Law Address?