What Makes a Good Development Company?
- Author Alexa Mladenovic
- Published April 16, 2018
- Word count 843
It may seem surprising that web development companies are on the uprise in 2018. It’s not news to us, though, as when Kolosek was originally created, everybody on board was aware of both the risks and the competition from day one.
After all this time, there’s still one question that has been present ever since the web development niche was born: how do you differentiate good web development companies from the bad ones? In other words, what is it that makes a web development company, team, or even individual, good and desirable for a business founder with a bright idea?
As a business owner, or any C-level man, have you ever thought about establishing an online presence for your own creation? If your business is on a lookout for a complete package, including an SEO-ready website with reliability, security, and responsiveness in mind, then you’re most certainly on the right way towards getting the most out of your potential customer reach!
That’s when the Google searches kick in. You start by pinpointing your search terms, you get focused on good web development companies in your area, and if that set of results does not satisfy you, then you look for web developers who work for a global clientele, and eventually, you get to a shortlist of 4-5 companies that look attractive to you.
Even so, you can’t really be sure whether or not either of those shortlisted companies are reliable, and that’s a big key word right there.
Contacting the head developers themselves and asking to see their portfolios at a glance is just not going to cut it. It’s a well-known fact that the IT market is packed with a lot of options, and we at Kolosek realize how difficult it might be to hire the best one.
For that reason, I understand the most basic need to know what makes a good and professional company, well, good and professional. That is why I curated a very straightforward list of traits, through which you will be able to find your ideal web development company with ease. Here are some of the most wanted traits:
Good Web Development Companies Have Rich Portfolios
You must have seen at least a few websites with their own portfolio sections by now. By now, it has become the norm for all professional and good website development companies to have a dedicated Portfolio section with quality content, including a simple list of their best projects. This is crucial to understand, as the opposite practice of attaching every single project made is not really desirable.
Technical Support/Customer Support Service Is Of Top Quality
It’s very simple to create a plain blog post in which somebody criticizes a web development company just because of poor, post-production technical support. The Internet is a huge place, and that can happen to anyone out there.
You know you have found a good and professional web development company when you see for yourself how their technical support service is being offered to their own customers—even after their assigned project was completed long ago.
Their Knowledge base Is Spot-on
I know there’s neither a person nor a company out there that knows it all and says they’ll work day and night to get your product built using only the framework you desire. What I do know is that a very common trait of good web development companies and their individuals is to work hard on keeping themselves, their colleagues and employees, and their clientele up-to-date with the latest trends regarding web design and development.
Knowing when e.g. Google pushed its last algorithm change, or what the last Android SDK update added and/or removed is not a necessity, by all means. It is, instead, something developers know and read about instinctively, and if applicable, share that information with everyone around them.
Good Web Development Companies Nurture The Timeline
It’s understandable for all web development companies to ask for an extra week or two to get the entire project or its sections completely implemented and tested to perfection. As mentioned previously, satisfaction is the end result both parties are looking for, which is why professional web development companies value their time.
Good web developers complete their tasks within the given and stated timeline, and they always inform you of any possible delays. Some of them are predictable, others aren’t, so a bit of compassion is also expected from both sides. Being kept updated on how the project is progressing each step of the way is also very crucial, and professionals know that!
There is not a single perfect web development company out there, but with these four most common traits, you will be able to differentiate a good software development provider from a bad one in no time!
Every development company has to work hard on keeping the clients and team members happy with their work ethic. Respecting deadlines and keeping all parties happy with the end product is a must.
The original post is published on Kolosek Blog -
https://kolosek.com/what-makes-a-good-development-company/. If you want to read more about how to find the right development company, be sure to read the full post.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- New Trend in accounting industry
- How to achieve effective communication as a virtual leader
- Strategic planning pillars
- 21st Century Solution for 21st Century Problems
- Must have Project Reports
- Project Leadership within Project Management
- HOW BUSINESSES NEED TO RESPOND TO COVID-19 AMIDST THE CRISIS
- How does working from home stack up with working from the office?
- An Overview of ITIL V3
- Managing the Stakeholder and Management Strategies
- Tips on Managing Your Workforce Remotely
- ‘Making Tax Digital’: a guide for non-experts
- Practice management for group practices
- Co-working: What’s the big deal?
- What’s Involved in a Revenue Cycle Assessment? How Do Revenue Cycle Experts Maximize Medical Profits?
- The Best Strategies Small, Rural Hospitals Are Using to Survive
- Leverage Domestic Customer Service Outsourcing for Sustained Profits
- Top 5 Ways a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Consulting Service Can Boost your Bottom Line
- 4 Benefits of Gamification in Learning
- Top 6 Best Practices for Post Merger Integration
- Do You Really Need a PMI Plan?
- Corporate Strategy in a Nutshell: Main Aspects & Definition
- Experiential learning is more than a team activity.
- How To Make A Video Rental Outlet Worthwhile
- Succession Planning
- Carrying Out a Fire Risk Assessment Can Be Very Complicated
- The Importance Of Using Soft Skills In Business
- Unlocking Potential Working with the Best Leadership Training Providers in the UK
- 5 Reasons Why Small Repair Shops Are Using Software
- Choosing A Landlord Software