5 Tools to Help Boost Your Small Business Sales
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published April 17, 2018
- Word count 592
In order to keep your efficiency up and allow yourself to focus on the tasks most important to your small business, you need to know what the best tools that are available.
One way to do this is by using a number of online tools that have been built for the sole purpose of supercharging your small business, so you can make more sales.
The best tools are designed to bring in more customers and assist in boosting your profits.
Here are five must-have tools that all small business owners should use.
SumoMe is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s conversion rates. This tool will help you with optimizing your content sharing and email subscribing.
Start optimizing your email list building with Welcome Mat, Scroll Box and Smart Bar. Boost your share volume with Image Sharer, Highlighter and other awesome sharing buttons.
SumoMe has 12+ free tools to improve your website’s conversion rate.
It’s nice to see what your customers are doing on your website, but what is making them leave?
CrazyEgg is an inexpensive, easy-to-install tool that shows you where visitors click, how far down the page they scroll, and much more. It also shows you a heatmap for each page you want to track.
You study those heatmaps to make decisions as to how to improve your site – how to make it better at giving visitors what they’re looking for. It is an essential tool for understanding the behavior of all your potential customers.
If graphic design is not your expertise, this photo-editing site is a great go-to resource for basic design needs. Creating digital assets like social media graphics and more is easy to do with this tool.
Canva’s user-friendly interface allows small business owners to choose from a myriad of ready-to-use templates. The best part is that you can create it all for free in Canva!
- Mailchimp, Constant Contact or aWeber
Having a web-based email marketing service provider helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results.
This kind of service is used for creating and sending professional email newsletters or advertisements to your list of subscribers. Opt in forms on your website will feed into these lists so you can continue to build the know, like and trust factor with them.
Email marketing is one of the best ways to boost your user engagement and profits. Mailchimp, Constant Contact and aWeber are just a few options to consider when signing up for this service.
- Buffer or Hootsuite
With so many tools and platforms to utilize for your social media marketing, it can become overwhelming when trying to decide which one is best for your small business.
Buffer, Hootsuite and other similar online social media management tools allow you to manage all of your accounts from one dashboard, which saves you both time and frustration.
These tools share your content at the best possible times throughout the day, so your followers and fans see your updates more often. It’s a smarter and more efficient way to schedule and share your Social Media posts.
The best part about these tools is the built-in analytics system. For successful social media marketing, you need to know what works and what doesn’t work. The analytics will help you find when your social media posts make the most impact.
Using tools like these in your business helps greatly with your ultimate goal of generating more sales.
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media.
If you are new to Social Media and online marketing or find it overwhelming and confusing, my monthly group coaching program, AMPLIFY! Business Academy http://amplifybusinessacademy.com/ is a perfect way for you to incrementally learn the best strategies and tactics to help you grow your business online.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Will 2022 be the year of the LinkedIn business influencer?
- How to Rank Better for Local Searches on Google
- 3 Marketing Strategies Your Retail Business Needs
- Tiger Locksmith and Security Lays Down the Major Aspects of Fire-Rated Doors
- The media as a tool in successful agribusiness education in Zambia
- What is Our Dynamic Services Approach?
- Unique Branding Ideas to Use On Instagram
- 5 content writing tools that everyone should know in 2022
- What Is Kraft Paper Boxes?
- How to showcase a product on Amazon for a successful sale
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 5 Main Reasons to Use an SMM Panel
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice
- SEO or PPC? What to choose for your business?
- Marketing Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Are You a Rich Surgeon or Poor Surgeon?
- Plastic Surgery Receptionist Phone Skills
- Does your receptionist need phone skills?
- Convert More Plastic Surgery Consultations