The Secret To Six Pack Abs
- Author Diego Ornelas Tapia
- Published April 24, 2018
- Word count 562
Many men and women find six-pack abs attractive. What makes them so appealing? To be honest, I have no idea. But it’s something people strive to achieve on their body by any means necessary.
Now, how does one achieve their own personal washboard stomach? Well, there are countless posts and commercials out there that bombard you with information. However, the secret to six-pack abs is balancing 3 main things.
Depending on your body, you’ll either have to do more cardio exercises or less. If you have a higher body fat percentage, it makes perfect sense to make cardio your number one priority. If you reduce cardio and just do core exercises, you’ll never see any results. You want to strip away fat in order to begin building your abs!
I’m naturally skinny and possess an unfathomable metabolism which means I easily lose weight. My goal right now is to bulk up, so I’ve reduced my cardio exercises because I shed weight rapidly.
If you’re like me and you’re trying to build muscle, reach your weight goal first, and then implement some cardio exercises to reveal your washboard.
Whether you’re higher or lower in body fat percentage, the goal for your nutrition will be relatively similar, the only difference is your calorie intake.
As for how many calories you should eat in a day, that’s something you’ll have to figure out on your own. You can ask a nutritionist or a personal trainer for some assistance.
Generally, your carbohydrates will be highest. Don’t think of carbs as a bad thing, they’re actually essential to your body since they provide you with lots of energy. Be sure to eat extra carbs on the days you work out!
You will want to eat more protein and eat less fat.
Any other suggestions? Drink lots and lots of H20!
I’m always in awe at the number of people that don’t drink enough water in a day! Some even go a day without any water! Jesus!
Water helps rid and detox all the junk you don’t need in your body. We don’t want potent, nasty trips to the restroom. We want clean and clear ones!
- CORE & TOTAL BODY EXERCISES
You don’t need to hit the gym every day and dedicate half an hour solely on core exercises! No!
All you really need is 2 or 3 days of core exercises for at least twenty minutes. As far as exercises you can do during core days, here’s a quick list…
These are just a few exercises you can add to your workout. Be sure to balance a variety of these exercises in order to target different areas of your core!
Last but not the least, don’t forget to do total body workouts! These are deadlifts, squats, lunges, and rows. Use the heaviest weight you can, but be sure you can perform them properly and safely!
A balance of these 3 things will set you on the path to achieving your own six-pack abs! Heck, once you’ve completed a session at the gym, why not give Mobile Styles, a hot new app that brings health and beauty professionals to you, a chance. Hurry and treat yourself!
Created by Diego Ornelas Tapia Mobile Styles contributor and writerhttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Select a Good Yoga Training
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public