Smart Calls-to-Action for Every Buying Stage to Maximize Conversions
- Author Susan Friesen
- Published May 16, 2018
- Word count 576
Have you ever wondered why some websites convert better than others?
You can have the best copywriting in the world but if you don't have effective calls-to-action on each page, you won't get the sale.
So what’s the best way to get prospects to take action?
In a previous article, we defined what a "Call-to-Action" is and why your website must use them. This article provides effective example calls-to-action to reach shoppers at every stage of the buying cycle to boost conversions.
It's important to have call-to-action for prospects at every level of interest.
Offering Free Giveaways
Offering a free download or trial is a great way to build trust with people who are just getting to know your brand.
What can you offer for free to get people to experience your expertise and find value in what you offer?
You could offer a free video, downloadable report, MP3 audio, checklist or even a white paper. It could also be a free 30-day trial if you offer a membership program.
Here are some example calls-to-action links or buttons to get people to join your mailing list or experience your product, service or program for free on a limited basis:
Sign up for FREE
Join Free for a Month
Try for Free for 30 Days
Start My Free Trial
Find Out First
Learn for Free
Sign up NOW
Show Me How
Get it Now!
Send Me The Free Resources
When people are interested but want more information before making a decision, it's smart to offer options that let them delve more deeply into working with you without the risk.
Here are several calls-to-action that build trust and desire:
Learn/Discover More Here: Offer a link to pages that expand upon your offerings or share a link to an FAQ page.
Schedule a Free Consultation: Giving a free session allows you to show prospects the opportunities they have and the value you can provide.
Contact Me/Us Today: This gives individuals a way to address any questions they may have and get in contact with you. This serves as an excellent way to find ways you can help them.
See How We Can Help: This shows a friendlier, more inviting way to open a conversation with your prospects in a non-threatening manner.
Directing Next Steps
For hot prospects who are ready to take action, you want to create calls-to-action that make it easy to work with you and provide them with clear "next steps" for them to take.
Here’s some examples:
Get Started Today: Tell visitors who are ready to purchase how to get what they need now.
Add to Cart: Show shoppers how to put something in their virtual shopping cart and keep browsing.
Buy Now: When people are ready to check out, make it easy to pay.
Get x% Off: Choosy buyers may be looking for a discount. Offering a percentage off discount if they buy may motivate them to take the plunge.
Every page on your website should include a call to action to engage buyers to take the next step in their journey.
I hope you have found inspiration here to help you boost conversions on your website. Be creative, be clear on what you want the user to do, and test which calls-to-action are most effective in order to get ideal results.
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media.
If you are new to Social Media and online marketing or find it overwhelming and confusing, my monthly group coaching program, AMPLIFY! Business Academy http://amplifybusinessacademy.com/ is a perfect way for you to incrementally learn the best strategies and tactics to help you grow your business online.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times