What tools you need for your content marketing?
- Author Jodi Mccoy
- Published May 28, 2018
- Word count 514
Interesting content creation plays an important part in successful brand marketing. While you may; write your own content, or have people do the writing for you, managing all this content can get time-consuming.
You need to collaborate and schedule the publishing of content at the right time, without any blunders like overlapping. This is why there are now content management tools that can help you ensure you make no problems while posting content. Five content management tools which are used today are:
TruEdit is a cloud-based tool that lets users publish content from anywhere. It is a platform that manages your content and workflow so that you can focus more on content creation. It's perfect for people and businesses which require regular content publishing with the right flexibility and customization. It enables both small and medium-sized workgroups to produce, manage and schedule the posting and uploading of their content for various mediums including mobile, print, tablet and the web.
CoSchedule is considered today's #1 drag-and-drop marketing editorial calendar for Wordpress. It helps you organize and schedule your team's blog posts through the use of a single master calendar. It is this calendar that collaborates and streamlines your team's work and in the process, increases your productivity. Like for example, it is based on this calendar that it automatically sends messages to social networks and places your blog and social media.
PostHeads is 100% user-friendly and manageable social media management tool that simplifies communication between writers, ciyelluies, and clients and maximizes post reach and effects. It's an all-in-one solution that helps improve your productivity through features like an integrated calendar, task manager, media bank, posting comments and much more.
It reduces the need for sending excessive emails between team members, and the risk of missing out on important information while keeping everyone up to date on their calendar.
- Content Launch
Content Launch is a content marketing platform that more than 300 expert writers and journalists use. It helps ease content marketing for marketing teams because you can manage, and distribute your content as required with a single click. You are at liberty of scheduling, planning and organizing all your individual and campaign content on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. And as the application comes with complimentary tools like Hubspot, PaperShare, HootSuite, and Outbrain you can also develop any content type you like while inviting others to the idea and creation steps.
Promapp is one of the simplest cloud-based process mapping systems around. It was created keeping everyday users in mind and helps large and medium-sized business create and share their content and information in real time through a central database. It's perfect for use in various industries like government, education, transportation, healthcare and retail. Everyone in these industries can collaborate on the process building phase and users can also control process variations across different regions and products.
With its personalised navigation feature, users can plan their processes based on their mode of operation. Other features worth mentioning are its collaboration-friendly system, and how it helps handle quality assurance, risk, and HR related matters.
There are no posted comments.
- What is flex face signage?
- How to Pick the Best Mobile App Development Company?
- The Rise of TikTok in a COVID World & What We Expect to See Post COVID
- Young Guru explains How to get Paid on Youtube the New Rich Way! YouTubers won’t want to miss out on this.
- A public relations strategy is critical during a pandemic
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times