A Great Real Estate Law Firm needs to be Accomplished, Determined and Diligent
- Author Pete Ware
- Published July 12, 2018
- Word count 438
The Boutty Law Firm, is a multi-service Real Estate Law firm that services the legal needs of individuals and small businesses in Winter Park & Orlando, Florida and the surrounding communities of Central Florida.
Attorney Shane Boutty’s legal skills and knowledge or real estate law, business law and construction law span 20 years. His background includes earning an MBA from the University of Florida. Shane has also been a professor, has owned and operated several construction companies and has much experience in every type of Construction and Real Estate Law.
Whether you are settling a construction dispute, purchasing a home or a commercial piece of property, protecting your family with a valid estate plan, or drafting contracts, The Boutty Law Firm works efficiently to help you achieve your goals to protect you and your family.
The overriding theme and expertise of the Boutty Law Firm in Winter Park Law is Real Estate Law. Real Estate Law can include Construction Law, Business Law and Estate Planning.
Real Estate Law includes Residential and Commercial transactions involving Real Property. We can help you prepare a purchase agreement if necessary and ensure clean title for the property you are purchasing.
The Boutty Law Firm, P.A. in Winter Park, Florida can help you with:
• Residential Home purchase or sale
• Commercial property sales transactions
• Homeowners associations disputes
• Condominium law
• Landlord-tenant disputes
• Evictions notices • Foreclosures and preventing foreclose
• Real Estate Contracts
• Eminent domain
• Zoning, land use and building permits
• Boundary and easement disputes
• Title disputes
Construction Law - Attorney Boutty knows how to deliver effective solutions to the problems affecting your residential, commercial, industrial or public development projects. Whether your issue happened during pre-construction, during construction or post-closing, we can protect your interests. If there was an issue during the process, we can be your advocate during an arbitration hearing as well.
Business Law - We represent businesses on matters such as formation, mergers and acquisitions, and exit planning; contract drafting, review and negotiation; transactional work, mediation and litigation. We also counsel you on how to avoid being sued. The Boutty Law Firm assists individuals and businesses large and small.
Estate Planning - We can arrange for the distribution of your property according to your wishes, while minimizing gift, estate and inheritance taxes. We prepare the appropriate documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianships and healthcare directives. We will take the time to explain all of the alternatives for you and your family.
Before you enter into any business transaction it is usually wise to have a qualified attorney create your contract or review the proposed contract before you sign on the dotted line.
Call the Boutty Law Firm for a free consultation today:
Go with the best! Visit us in our Winter Park Florida Office:
1150 Louisiana Ave
Winter Park , Florida 32789
Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Covid-19 Impact On Rental Contracts In UAE
- Impact on Working Hours during Ramadan Due to Covid-19
- All that you should know about the New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Can Impact of Coronavirus be a Force Majeure Event?
- Multiculturalism here in Australia – a Good read for Migrants.
- How to Hire the Right Personal Injury Lawyer
- UAE joins nations monitoring Offenders through Electronic Tagging
- With the new Law in the UAE, the Prosecution Can Allow the Accused and the Victim to Settle Criminal Matters Amicably.
- Good Bye to Entangling Investigations, Minor Crimes to be Disposed within One Day in the UAE.
- Measures of UAE Ministry Of Labor To Curb Spread Of Coronavirus
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Can Employment Tribunal Cases Be Joined Together?
- Essential Factors to Consider Before Hiring German Translation Services
- 4 Signs You Need Cleaning Services
- Common Causes of Construction Site Accidents
- Preparing for an M&A
- M&A Documents
- Business Formation
- The M&A Due Diligence Process
- Indemnification in Mergers & Acquisitions Explained
- Representations & Warranties: Top Q&As for M&As
- Letters of Intent
- Sponsorship Agreements
- Top 7 Spoilers To Avoid in Business Contract Drafting
- The Role Of An Estate Planning Attorney
- Checklist To Discuss With Your Estate Planning Attorney
- What Is The Difference Between a Will vs Trust?
- When Should I Hire an Attorney in Dallas for a Personal Injury?
- What Type of Issues Does Family Law Address?
- Why Do Not Do the Work of an Estate Planning Attorney Yourself?