Propulse Plastic Turbine Flow Meter Is The Perfect For Dosing Flow And Pulsating Flow
- Author Michael Cole
- Published August 12, 2018
- Word count 355
Chemical skid manufacturers and OEMs meter the chemical into the line to treat water and kill bacteria that formulate within the facility. Chemical metering pumps that pump acids and caustics have very low flow rates, and meter the chemical in doses, in other words, there are non-continuous flows. Paddlewheel flow meters and water meters will not be accurate in applications with dosing or pulsating flow rates, or low flow below 0.5 gallons per minute but the Pro-Pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter is the cost-effective solution to much low flow or pulsating flow applications within the chemical dosing or water treatment industry.
With a PVDF body and turbine, and standard sapphire bearings the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter will cater to any acidic or caustic application that the chemical manufacturer or chemical skid manufacturer comes across. The Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter will provide the client with a pulse output that can be run directly to a chemical metering pump or batch controller to dilute or blend chemicals together to create the desired acid or caustic chemical solution.
It is offered with a flying lead or M12 quick-disconnect electrical connection that will connect the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter to a power supply but also enable it to communicate via pulse output from the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter to a pump or batch controller.
It comes in sizes ranging from 3/8 inch to ½ inch and Truflo offers the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter with hose barb connections or threaded nation pipe thread connections on it. With catering to such low flow rates and pulsating flow situations the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter is one of a kind and the only chemical flow meter that will be able to provide a solution to your acid flow meter applications in your plant.
When you are looking for a paddlewheel or turbine chemical flow meter, look at the Pro-pulse micro PVDF turbine flow meter by Truflo. It is the most used industrial turbine chemical flow meter on today’s market. It’s the best and the most cost-efficient solution for chemical skid manufacturers.
Michael Cole is an industrial analyst who has been an influential blog and article writer and spreading his knowledge in all aspects of the industrial revolution. His passion is to provide people with a complete guideline in terms of industry advancements and technologies. He has been serving this industry since 2001.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Things you should know about Magnet Fishing
- QuickBooks Error 12031 | Effortless Steps To Resolve It
- MEDIA CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR MEDIA IN 2021
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- Vestibuloplasty Procedure using Dental Diode Lasers
- Deep Learning vs Machine Learning
- Powerful Keyloggers for Windows
- Bridging the Deep Political Divide of 2021…Economically
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Small-Souled Bugmen
- How you get valued backlinks to a website
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- Five Things Anyone Can Do To Stay Healthy
- How writing Articles can help your business?
- Tungsten Rings for Men - Strong, Durable, Extreme Scratch Resistance
- Artificial Intelligence Disrupting Science
- What Are the Benefits of Dual Exhausts?
- 5 Effective tips to fight stress at work
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- The Book Disrupting the Diet Industry
- What’s Beyond Post Graduate Studies?
- Should I Invest During the Pandemic?
- Financial Management: Explained and Why It’s Important in Business
- Does Education Affects Your Health?
- How Much Does It Cost To Make An App For Your Business?
- Too Busy to Answer Your Business Calls? Then Let Virtual Receptionists Handle It
- Why Do I Need an Automated Gate
- Digital Marketing Companies: How To Choose A Winning Company?
- My Response Is On My Own Website - Get Quick Backlink
- How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning Services