5 Summer Grooming Tips for a Man Who Wants to Turn Heads!
- Author Alisha Long
- Published August 21, 2018
- Word count 344
Suns out, buns out! Or in a man’s case, suns out, guns out! Well, your biceps I mean. There is no better time to show off all of the work you did in the gym, right? While this may be true, you can’t forget to groom like a pro. There are a few things you need to do to make sure your routine is low maintenance and effective.
- Use witch hazel or a toner.
This is a low maintenance product that you can use to keep breakouts to a minimum and tone your skin at the same time. You can use this after you shave and before going to bed. It will work wonders for a smoother and sexier skin. Your skin will thank you!
- Keep your body hair properly trimmed.
Keep your hair in check this summer. Trim your hair everywhere! Your nose, your facial hair, your body hair, and everything in between. There is nothing wrong with a little body hair, but the proper trim makes all the difference. It shows that you have pride in your appearance.
- Develop a routine.
Give yourself an easy five-minute routine! Your grooming may take a while, so pick certain days in the week to keep up with your shaving and hair maintenance. But your daily routine for the summer should be quick and simple! Cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. That’s all you will ever need in the hot summer weather.
- Always use an aftershave.
An aftershave cools the skin down and minimizes skin irritation. For those with sensitive skin, you can use a gel-based aftershave. This product is sometimes left out of the mix. Not anymore!
- Use a moisturizing shaving cream.
When you shave, apply a moisturizing shaving cream that will nourish your skin. When you do shave, go with the grain of the hair to minimize razor bumps.
Keeping your grooming in check is important, especially for the summer. It makes all the difference in time and appearance! And trust me, you will love it and the women will definitely take notice!
Mobile Styles saves you time & money by
blending beauty & technology together to
help you find health & beauty professionals
that come to you anytime, anywhere.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix