Best Ways to Get Rid of Oily Hair by Using Shampoo
- Author Helen Diaz
- Published August 12, 2018
- Word count 513
Greasy, oily hair is frustrating; especially when you know your hair is washed and clean. It looks dirty and filthy and thus prevents you from looking and feeling your best self.
Aside from the outlook issue, oily hair also is responsible for a few skin problems. An overly oily scalp might result in scalp acne, fungus infection and uncomfortable itching and can cause severe skin disorder.
So what to do?
There are several ways to get rid of excess hair oil. I am saying excess because we don’t want to shed off all hair oils. Natural oil helps to retain hair moisture and assists in growing long, lustrous locks of hair.
There are many remedies and process to clear your oily scalp. And shampooing your hair daily is one of the easiest yet effective ways to clear your head without damaging your precious locks of hair.
Let’s learn some useful tips and tricks about using the best shampoo to get rid of excess oily hair:
• Find the best Shampoo for Oily Hair
The first and foremost thing you need is to find the best shampoo for oily hair that suits your hair type. Go to the supermarket, search online and buy the best shampoo for your oily hair. While buying your shampoo always look in the ingredients list and see if you are allergic to any of them; also try to avoid "added shine" shampoos because include oily ingredients. Furthermore, always try to buy a soft, mild shampoo as a harsh shampoo might damage your hair due to regular usage.
• Shampoo more frequently
Generally, it is not advised to shampoo your hair daily to maintain the moisture level of your scalp. But when you are suffering from excessive oily hair and scalp, washing your hair daily with the best shampoo for oily hair is a good move. It removes excess oils and dirt and leaves your hair clean, silky and smooth. But remember that washing more than once daily will have an adverse effect; the glands will overreact and will start producing more oil to make up the extra oil loss.
• Shampoo properly; be gentle
Don’t wash your hair in haste and with harsh hands; it may cause unnecessary hair fall. Be gentle, be soft; tenderly massage the best shampoo in oily hair with gentle hands onto your scalp and whole hair for a couple of minutes before washing off with cold water. Avoid using your nails and excessive rubbing while massaging the shampoo because this can irritate your scalp and trigger to produce more oils.
• Use a dry shampoo if required
Some of the best shampoo for oily hair comes in dry form. If you are conscious about washing your hair daily then it’s better to adopt a dry shampoo in your routine. Dry shampoos are made to absorb excess oils, remove any foul smell and add extra volume to your hair.
Additionally, if you are in a hurry and you don’t have time to wash your hair, dry shampoo is the best solution you can adopt.
There are no posted comments.
- Secret to Fast Weight Loss
- The Importance of Skincare & the Benefits of Natural Skin Care Products
- Why do I have skin tags popping up?
- Are skin tags and stretch marks related?
- Are skin tags and rash related?
- What are the best essential oils for skin tags removal?
- Why You Should Be Careful With DIY Teeth Whitening Hacks
- Tips for transitioning to natural deodorants
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety and Depression: Top Brands of 2022
- Stars & Smiles: Hollywood’s Secrets to a Camera-Ready Grin
- 7 BEST SMELLING BODY LOTION THAT YOUR BODY WILL LOVE
- Hair Loss in Children: The Lasting Impression Treatment
- White Spots on Teeth: How to Improve Your Smile
- Massage Beauty
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vacuum therapy for breast enlargement
- Introducing Palm & Pine Skincare - Protection Without Pollution
- Squalan in the beauty industry is becoming increasingly popular
- Easy Way For Weight-Loss
- Best men’s colognes
- How to use Gua Sha and find the stone best suited to you?
- 4 Hacks To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair
- 5 Benefits of Roller Massager for Face
- HOW TO GET KOREAN GLASS SKIN AT HOME
- Essential Hair and Makeup Tips
- Revive your Look with Eyes Specific Treatments
- How to Keep Your Head Cool When Wearing Wigs in the Hot Summer Months
- Beauty & Makeup Ideas for Brides
- Uses Of Dermal Fillers
- “NARCOTIC LOVER”, New Parfum Fragrance enters 50 B Dollar Annual Fragrance Industry