Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- Author Jamie Atkins
- Published August 21, 2018
- Word count 523
Combining media asset management with advanced photo editing capabilities, ACDSee Ultimate serves as a one-stop shop for amateur and professional photographers seeking a way to optimize workflows and boost productivity. As an all-in-one solution offering RAW photo editing capabilities, it is with you every step of the way from the moment you first snap a photo to the moment it's ready for final presentation. No longer will you need to work with multiple applications to manage your digital assets, edit your photos and prepare your images for release.
ACDSee Ultimate is your dependable personal assistant, an accountability buddy that will help you achieve your goals by helping guide you through your projects and streamline your workflows. The photo editing mode makes the best possible use out of your available hardware as well, thanks to GPU acceleration and layered photo editing. You can non-destructively add hundreds of filtering effects, enhancements and various other adjustments in multiple layers. That means you can work on photo projects of just about any level of complexity, even on slower computers.
Whether your goal is to craft professional branded advertising materials, such as brochures, flyers and posters or beautiful photo presentations, ACDSee Ultimate provides the tools you need in the form of a customizable and user-friendly workspace. Different modes of function help you to stay focused on the job at hand as well - editing mode gives you the tools you need to edit your photos, while photo management mode gives you everything you need to manage your digital assets without getting distracted by things you don't need in the moment.
Advanced Technology Helps You Achieve Professional Results
Supporting all the latest hardware, including GPU-powered acceleration, ACDSee Ultimate makes the most out of your available hardware resources so that you don't have to spend time looking at loading screens and progress bars. The software also provides valuable, time-saving automation features, such as batch processing for multiple images. For example, you can resize any number of images in short order or apply filters to entire folders full of images at the click of a button. There's no longer any need for time-consuming manual processes.
ACDSee Ultimate is a RAW photo editor, which makes it the perfect accessory for any professional digital camera. It supports various RAW formats, and the latest edition adds support for the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III, Fujifilm X-H1, Leica V-LUX 2, Olympus PEN E-PL9, Sony A7R III and Sony RX0. Regular updates help to make sure that all the newest camera models are always supported so that you can work with your images as they were taken by the camera, and not after they've been compressed into lossy formats like JPG. Other improvements found in the latest edition include better performance, various bug fixes and added support for 12-bit NEF for Nikon D850 cameras.
Thanks to its rich set of features and regular update schedule, ACDSee Ultimate is a must-have tool for amateur and professional photographers. Its learning curve is minimal, and it greatly helps you improve productivity by giving you everything you need under one hood. Get started today by visiting the official website.
Jamie Atkins is a professional photographer who relies heavily on media asset management to keep his ever-growing collection properly organized.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Become an online radio presenter with SAM Broadcaster Cloud
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- How Much Cash Do You Have To Spend To Transmit Sound Through Your Home?
- Make the Career in IT industry with MCITP: Server Administrator Certification