How To Get Better Traffic Using Seven Twitter SEO Tips From Semalt
- Author Anita Anisimova
- Published October 27, 2018
- Word count 539
Twitter made an agreement with Google that made the 140-character tweets more searchable online. Later on, Twitter gave Google full access to all its tweets, commonly known as "Firehose." Google mainly places value on social authority and the number of followers as the main priority and selects what to index. As a result, having a meaningful presence on Twitter is important and optimizing it is imperative. In this regard, Jack Miller, the Senior Customer Success Manager of Semalt, presents the following twitter tips to apply to marketing:
The Art of Keywords
Always maintain consistency by using similar keywords that would appear on the website. Hashtags improve the searchability and help direct people to the content. Turning keywords into some of the hashtags would, therefore, come in handy when people search for specific topics. Do not overuse hashtags on a single tweet as it might look spammy and turn away potential followers. Make sure to analyze the hashtags that have the most engagement, likes, or retweets and use them to optimize your profile. Twitter analytics should help determine what is best for the business. Ensure that a tweet has a much-detailed information in it, and several media types which can incorporate the 140 characters.
Optimize Profile for SEO
Making sure that optimization of your profile ensures its searchability. When users use numbers in their usernames or handles, they might negatively affect the two elements of the business's profile, as Google will treat them as spam.
Changing handles or usernames is relatively easy. However, experts do not advise it as it confuses users since the verification badge goes away together with the name. Verification badges are what users rely on to inform whether the profile encompasses correct and verified information about business entities or public figures.
Make an Introduction
Google also makes a point to index the bio provided on the Twitter profile. The bio informs people what to expect from the tweets coming from that particular profile. In the 160 characters provided, simplicity and precision are your best allies. Present the most important aspects in a catchy way and remember to include the expertise level. If there are other twitter accounts, include the same on all of them to ensure smooth transitioning for users.
Adjust the Profile Photo
Before making the photo upload, make sure to customize the filename. A few tips on this are to ensure that it contains relevant keywords, or separate the keywords using dashes which makes it easier to index by the search engine.
Link to the Website
As is any SEO campaign, there must be a call to action for the visitor which is what an included website link in Twitter would be. Determine which of the website pages is most relevant to the information provided on the profile, and where one would wish to send their followers. Mutual linking generates more traffic and increases credibility.
Retweets help increase traffic, so you can feel free when asking for sharing. To make room for retweets, write shorter updates as it allows people to include comments or mention other people when retweeting.
Include Social Profiles in Search Results
Make sure to specify which among the social profiles owned is the most preferred and include a website markup code.
Before making the photo upload, make sure to customize the filename. A few tips on this are to ensure that it contains relevant keywords, or separate the keywords using dashes which makes it easier to index by the search engine.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet