Dropshipping has become far easier, Thanks to the launch of Yakkyofy!
- Author Simona Ferrazza
- Published November 21, 2018
- Word count 406
ROME, Italy -- The e-commerce market is growing at phenomenal rates. In 2017, the turnover of the sector was equal to 2143 billion dollars, with a growth of 11% compared to the previous year. Moreover, a turnover of 2356 billion is expected for 2018.
For those who aspire to open an online store, this is for sure the right time. Give that it is estimated that the trend will continue its growth until 2020. However, this is not easy when you do not have a large budget and space to store products.
The solution to this dilemma is dropshipping. Dropshipping is a supply channel model that allows an e-commerce operation to sell products without having them in its warehouse. Instead, passing the order to a supplier that sends the goods directly to the customer on behalf of the seller.
This method allows anyone to open an e-commerce store because it does not necessitate initial investments, but only requires a computer and a good internet connection.
Economically, this type of store is very convenient, but the work to do is still significant: You have to find a supplier who can dropship the product that you need, contact him, import the products to the store, check their presence in the warehouse regularly and then send orders via an Excel file every day.
Yakkyofy was founded to solve all these problems and redefined dropshipping! Yakkyofy is a software application created by the startup Yakkyo srl that allows you to import products in your store with a click, fulfill thousands of orders in a few minutes, and receive an automatic notification with the tracking code each time that one of your orders is shipped out. No-click required.
"This software is different from all the other dropshipping apps present on the market", explained Yakkyo Founder and CEO Giovanni Conforti, "because it doesn't simply connect a store to the catalog of a Chinese platform, like Aliexpress, but combines the services of the most famous dropshipping apps with those of a fulfillment center. In this way, we can give our customers a better service, we can guarantee the fastest shipping time on the market (3-10 days) and also allow the sale of products in private labels."
"We are excited about the release of this dropshipping solution that was already in beta for some time," Conforti concluded. "I thank my team that has worked hard to put this product online as the only completely free dropshipping software on the market."
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Gift on This Father’s Day
- New Trends for Cosmetic Packaging
- How to Hide Out-of-Stock Products from your Collections on Shopify
- Changing product prices on Shopify: How to do it right?
- A Picture With Words: The Simple Living Biography Of Our Love Life
- Retaining Memories of Moments with your Baby through Picture with Words
- Importance of online shopping, don’t waste your time.
- Put Song Lyrics on Pictures and Pass Your Love Messages
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online