What Are Your Options for Cosmetic Dermatology in Sunset Beach?
- Author Travis Suave
- Published November 30, 2018
- Word count 398
Wrinkles happen – they’re the natural result of the aging process. However, they do not have to be inevitable. There are ways to slow the passage of time and build your self-confidence. Cosmetic dermatology from a Sunset Beach clinic can help you discover the sense of strength, confidence and beauty that you deserve. What are your options in terms of treatment, though?
There are several different services available, including Botox, Dysport, Voluma and Restylane. Each is similar to some extent – they are all temporary solutions to dealing with lines and wrinkles on the face. All four are also injectable products. However, they are not the same, nor do they have the same uses.
For instance, Botox and Dysport both use botulinum toxin, but they do not work in the same way. A cosmetic dermatology specialist in Sunset Beach can use Botox to treat lines on the forehead, as well as crow’s feet and glabellar lines (lines between the eyebrows). Dysport is primarily used for treating glabellar lines only, and can be used with more severe lines than Botox can treat. Both of these are noninvasive treatments – the injections are made with very fine needles – Dysport’s results often show sooner than those of Botox. On the other hand, Botox can often create longer lasting results.
Voluma and Restylane are similar to one another, as well. Both are fillers that use hyaluronic acid to help alleviate fine lines and wrinkles. Both are FDA approved, but Restylane is made with hyaluronic acid sourced from non-animal sources, and was actually the first such product authorized by the FDA. In contrast, Voluma is designed for filling the cheek area, and is the first product to earn FDA designation for that purpose.
Which of these four treatments is right for you? Should you use a combination of two or more? There is no one-size-fits all approach to cosmetic dermatology. It requires a completely personalized treatment plan based on several factors. These will include the severity of lines and wrinkles and their location on your face. Other factors include your goals in terms of wrinkle reduction and facial rejuvenation.
The best way forward is to find a trusted cosmetic dermatology clinic in Sunset Beach and complete a custom assessment. This will help you understand which products you’re a candidate for, and what sort of results you can expect to see from treatment.
https://www.transformationsskinandbody.solutions/services-offered/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix