Annapurna Base Camp
- Author Ramesh Paneru
- Published February 2, 2019
- Word count 342
Ghorepani Poon Hill Panorama Trek-11 days
Ghorepani Poon hill panorama trek, a wonderful journey to the mid hill within towering Annapurna mountain range of an awesome views of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Manaslu massif surrounded by verdant alpine cool forest of rhododendron, Oaks, magnolia and others trees in complete wilderness. Due to the rich vegetation, a Botanical paradise specially in the spring and summer with wildflowers in bloom including Nepal`s National flower rhododendron in varied colors. Botanical Treks & Excursion, the journey passes through a complete diverse range of climatic conditions a real change in vegetation, cultures, people, religion & landscapes than anywhere in the world within a week time. Trekking with Botanical Treks & Excursion into Ghorepani Pun hill panorama trekking. The walking or hiking is not difficult due to moderate elevation with some steep ascend and descend most of the way on this memorable journey by passing through several traditional mid hills Gurung, Magar, Thakali & other tribes villages along the way.
Ghorepani & Pun hill panorama treks leads to a super impressive hill top at Pun hill for sunrise views on the panorama of high snow peaks of Dhaulagi I (8167 m /26,785 ft) & other peaks including Tukuche peak, Tilicho peak, Annapurna I (8,091 m/26,545 ft), Annapurna South (7,219 m/23,693 ft), Hiunchuli peak (6,441 m/21,126 ft) and Mt. Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6,993 m/22,937 ft). Botanical Treks & Excursion return journey to an alternative route through the large Gurung village of Gandruk and Landruk along river Modi gorge valley with constant views of snow-capped mountains along the way then finally completing at Pokhara, a popular scenic tourist destination with beautiful Lake Phewa, overlooking towering snow-capped mountain ranges.
Visit the Nepal`s most beautiful lake city of Pokhara.
Trekking in the heart of Annapurna region.
Trekking in the Nepal`s most popular & busiest trekking route, Ghorepani pun hill.
Meet the different local ethnic people & observed their simple life styles of the mid hill.
Experience & observed the panoramic view of the mountain ranges more than 20 snow-capped mountains.
Walking in the rural farm, forest & villages.
Enjoy the short trek in the Annapurna region.
Botanical Treks & Excursion organizes short treks in Annapurna region. Ghorepani Poon Hill Panorama Trek or Ghorepani Pun Hill Trek or Ghorepani Poon Hill view trek is one of the most popular treks in Annapurna region.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking