4 Best Ladder Tree Stand for 2019
- Author Michelle Harolds
- Published July 6, 2019
- Word count 823
Ladder tree stands are very popular as they have the stabilizing bars and straps to strengthen them but some are stand alone. Here are some of the best ladder stands on the market today. You won't be disappointed with what is out there.
The Rivers Edge Re651 Lockdown 21 FT 1-Man ladder stand is the most stable stand out there. You no longer have to trade security for height. The Lockdown 21' 1-Man ladder stand measures 21' to the shooting rail, giving most hunters the height they prefer. The max weight capacity for the Lockdown 21' 1-Man is 300 pounds. The Gridlock Safety system allows you to attach at the top of the stand which makes it safer for that initial climb and it has the Bark Biting Stabilizer that holds any tree firm and tight. Impressive feature on this stand is the flip-up padded seat with a frame, that gives you more comfort, The seat is very easy to setup unlike some of the other stands out there. The Lockdown 21' 1-Man comes with a removable shooting rail for you bowhunters out there, plus the rail can be set to any depth and height. The only cons to this stand is the shooting rail is not padded and the stand is heavy and a bit bulky, which is fine if you plan on leaving it in one spot all season.
The Duke 20' X-Stand ladder stand eases your mind knowing you are safe and secure before you leave the ground. The stand height is 20' to the shooting rails, comes with a 18" X 26" platform and has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. It has the comfort flex mesh seat that flips up and out of the way to give you the full use of the platform. The stand also has a padded armrest and a footrest for that little bit more comfort. The Stealth Silencers is self-lubricating nylon washers so there is no metal on metal contact and the X-force expanded metal gives added strength, durability, traction and silencing. The shooting rail is padded and can be adjusted or removed. The Jaw Safety system is a stupendous feature on this Duke 20' stand as it lets you secure the stand to the tree and to the ground which keeps you safe and gives you plenty of room and comfort. The cons to this stand is the smaller platform size and some hunters say it is a pain to put together. If you can get over those two things then this might be the stand for you.
This Millennium L110 21' Single ladder stand is one of the most comfortable stands you can find on the market. The double rail rigid ladder system allows the stand to be placed at different heights, from 8 feet to 21 feet giving hunters the flexibility. The 20 " X 32" platform gives you much needed space and it can hold a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Some of the more comfortable features is the footrest and the fold able seat. The adjustable shooting rail is a big plus, it lets you get to the level you will need and keeps you rock-solid when making a shot. The L110 has the durable powder coat finish to help keep you quiet when climbing and it has the stabilizing straps the secure the stand to the tree. This stand has more cons than most stands, like it is more on the expensive side compared to other stands. It needs two people to set it up and no explicit instruction. The seat is not removable which might turn some bowhunters away. It is one of the roomiest and comfy ladder stands you can find around.
The Summit Solo Pro ladder stand ranks as one of the best rated ladder stands for rifle and bowhunting. The heavy-duty steel construction and quality craftsmanship that ensures the reliability all season long and many more to come. The 39" X 32" platform gives you plenty of room plus it has the removable wide bench seat with backrest that can also fold up. The stand can hold a weight capacity of 300 pounds without wobbling. The shooting rail is padded and can be removed or folded up. The cons are that the stand only has a height of 18', it has no footrest, which can cause fatigue to the leg and it is a bit heavy and bulky. But if you are looking for a stand that you can use for bow and rifle and know you will be comfortable and plenty of room then this is the stand for you.
All of these ladder stands sound pretty good to me and if I were looking for a new ladder stand, the decision would be hard. But hopefully you know what you are looking for and that one of these stands has it. You can't go wrong with a ladder stand as most can be used for bow or rifle. As always Good Luck and stay safe.
Michelle Harolds is an avid outdoors woman. She enjoys hunting and fishing while listening to nature waking up for the day. She enjoys sharing her passion with the world and helps run a website selling hunting clothes and gear. Browse their selection now!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- Why Do Kids Feel Safer With Inground Trampolines?
- Running Shop Guide - Tips For Buying Running Equipment Online
- Football Shirts & Top Christmas Gift Ideas For Soccer Fans
- Badminton Equipment: Tips For Buying Badminton Gear Online
- Basketball Hoops & Nets - Tips For Buying Basketball Hoops Online
- Tips For Buying Free Standing Basketball Hoops Online
- The Best Tips For Buying Your Sporting Equipment Online
- Golfing in Ireland - Tips On How To Improve Your Score On The Golf Course
- UK Shop Clothing, Helmets, Boots, kit FREE Delivery
- Zizou. Story of a Legend
- Barnett Predator Crossbow Buying Guide
- What Kind of Headgear You Need for MMA
- Adventure sports in the mountains: hiking
- Commuting with an electric bike
- How To Select An Hoverboard For Kids
- UFC 248 beginning time, who is battling today around evening time at 'Adesanya versus Romero' in Las Vegas
- How To Duck Dive and Turtle Roll A Surfboard
- Lionel Messi Call's out Eric Abidal! Barcelona in Trouble?!
- England put gambles of top-seed place at Euro 2020 in danger after surprise defeat against the Czech Republic
- Tips on Camping and Hiking
- Things to Consider Before Investing in an Airsoft Gun
- Want to ace the fly fishing abilities for Trout?
- Some Key Facts Parents Should Consider Before Buying Airsoft Guns
- Golf Beginner Basics - Golf Equipment
- 4 vital factors to watch out for before buying an airsoft gun
- 7 Questions to be answered before you buy your First Airsoft Gun
- Golf: Too Analytical?
- How to Be an Imperfect Golfer