Increasing your Crowdfunding Campaign’s Success
- Author Adam Laurie
- Published July 19, 2019
- Word count 593
As I'm sure you have noticed when it comes to crowdfunding most projects use a pitch video. You could go as far to say that crowdfunding campaigns and pitch videos come hand in hand. But why is that? Why do you need a video to lead your campaign and present your big idea?
Well, the answer is simple...Emotion.
Video is the No.1 online medium when it comes to delivering content, which explain valuable information to an audience in a engaging and emotional way.
Just think about how engaged or excited have you been about a product or service when reading a long worded document...for example, a pitch deck, or when you viewed some photos or artwork. You probably liked what you saw but did you love it? Chances are probably not.
However, if you watch a well made video about the same product or service, where you see the product offer in action and see see the features and benefits of the product, for example, lifestyle images of people enjoying the product in everyday situations; like cycling their ebike along a sunny beach, you are more likely to think that product looks awesome, I could be doing that, i want one now! And that's the power of video, because it evokes emotion within the viewer. It transports them to where they want to be.
Video persuades, it engages, it entertains and when done properly it entices people to take immediate action.
Video can hook an audience and get them to think emotionally rather than logically, which makes them think on impulse avoiding rationale. When you have someone in this state it make it easier to get them to buy, to put their hand in their pocket and purchase what you have to offer. Video sells.
Video also helps to build trust. As a founder you can feature in your video and tell people your story, why you are doing what you are doing. Showing 'a face behind the brand' adds a personal and human touch, which helps viewers to connect with you and your offer. This is the first steps to building a relationship and is vitally important when you want to convince someone to part with their money and buy your product. You must have built a relationship with that person first. Video makes it easy for them to trust you, believe in your big idea and desire what you are offering.
A well thought out video will trigger positive emotions in people as it targets multiple senses all at the same time. Other forms of communication don't offer this full emotive ensemble.
Video combines moving images, from live action footage to motion graphics and animation. As well as music, sound effects, voice and on top of this you can add text to emphasise key message points. When you combine all of these elements in one piece it becomes a powerful visual and auditory concoction that will evoke an emotional response within the viewer.
When you are crowdfunding, fighting for investors and backers attention you need to stand out from the crowd, to stand above the competition. You want your audience to notice you and love your big idea. A pitch deck on it own, or some nice photos won't cut it. A well made video will.
Don't settle for less and weaken your crowdfunding campaign. Accelerate your success with an awesome pitch video and feel confident that your audience with understand your sales message. You only get 1 shot to hook them. So remember to use crowdfunding video production experts.
Wow Your Crowd is a London based crowdfunding agency that specialises in helping start-up companies and entrepreneurs with 'rewards' and 'equity' crowdfunding campaigns. Wow Your Crowd will help promote your campaign with crowdfunding video production services.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Types of Certifications for Digital Marketing
- The WHO and WHAT of Virtual Assistance
- How to make a Picture out of text your way of healing the world
- Tips And Advice To Improve Search Engine Optimisation
- Business Card Statistics in a Digital and Social World
- The Evolution of My Personal Choice of Music
- Experience Luxury Dining Inside the Queen of the Skies
- A Valuable Lesson to Learn From Photography
- PANDEMIC WHEREABOUTS? WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?
- The Importance of Empathy-Based Marketing
- Seeing the Power of the Checkbox Guardian in Action
- The Deceving Plague That's Been Haunting Internet Users For Many Years
- The Only Reason Why I Like the U.S. President
- Branding Agency in Hyderabad
- The Power of Red Velvet Ropes
- Brand Marketing During Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- How to Bypass Shameful Fake Scarcity Tactics Used By Internet Business Mentors
- How to Build a Crisis Response Landing Page
- How I Awoken My Inner Mr. Hyde
- Here's a Riddle For You
- A Laughable Moment That Teaches You How Not to Take Self-responsibility
- Your Guide to Paid Marketing During COVID-19
- Population and infrastructure in Long Thanh positively affects land prices in 2020!
- Turn Photo to Text and Display It at Your Wedding
- 3 eCommerce Challenges & Solutions for Tough Times
- Why giveaway promotional gift items?
- Getting Started with Google Ads
- 3 Tools You Should Master in Digital Marketing
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Building Backlinks
- Basics of Keyword Research