Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- Author Chris Kambala
- Published October 16, 2019
- Word count 622
Content marketing has become an extremely important part of many successful marketing strategies, but there are still many small and medium-sized businesses that have yet to realize the full potential of this means of spreading the corporate message. It provides businesses with the opportunity of attracting customers without having to use traditional forms of advertising, but how does it work, and what are the benefits? Here’s a guide to what content marketing is and why it really does matter for SMBs
What is content marketing?
Content marketing can take many forms, but it can be summarized as the distribution of informative, useful and valuable information with the objective of gaining and retaining a targeted audience and, ultimately, driving that audience closer to becoming customers.
It can take the form of an information based blog, being quoted on industry websites, the publication of white papers, and the publication of informed expert articles on news sites and in magazines or newspapers.
The primary objective of content marketing is to get the name of the business more widely known, but in a form that is informative and helpful, rather than in a form that requires any specific positive action from the reader in return.
What are the benefits of content marketing to the SMB?
There are numerous benefits to be gained from a well-planned content marketing campaign that range from improving SEO rankings for the company’s website, to improving the company’s public image. The hidden benefits include increased brand awareness, brand authority and brand trust.
Content marketing for SEO
Content marketing can have a direct impact on the position that a website achieves on search results. By including important keywords in the text of articles published on a company blog, as well as in articles published on third party websites that contain links back to the corporate website, content marketing can strengthen and improve the position at which the company’s website appears in the search engine results for those keywords.
Content marketing for brand awareness, authority and trust
At its basic level, it can be seen as a means of getting a brand better known, but well-written, authoritative content will also create more trust in a brand and infer more authority, and people will always be more likely to buy from a brand that they know and that they trust.
Content marketing Encourages subscription and sharing
A regular flow of high quality content will encourage the sharing of that content and that will lead to more and more people becoming aware of the brand. If people find the content useful, they are also more likely to subscribe to feeds and email lists, which will open up the opportunity of sending them more traditional direct sales messages as well as future content.
Why Content Marketing Matters
Content marketing is a very effective way of increasing brand awareness and encouraging engagement with a business, but producing a regular flow of high quality, informative content is not as simple as it may first appear.
The starting point is to develop a comprehensive outline of the topics to be covered and, for SEO purposes, identify the relevant keywords. This can then be translated into a strategically sequenced editorial calendar.
Producing high-quality content on a regular basis is time consuming task and it can be especially challenging for small and medium sized business that have limited resources. For many SMBs, outsourcing the content creation is likely to be the best option.
However, it is an extremely powerful form of digital marketing that small and medium sized businesses really can’t afford to ignore if they want to stay ahead of their competition. Content marketing matters as much to SMBs as it does to the major corporations.
We provide a full range of custom software development services to assist Clients with solutions to their most important business and operational challenges. Our solution architects, developers, designers and engineers work with you to define, design and deliver exactly what your business needs.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?