Boost Your Brain Function And Improve Memory With Pearl Powder
- Author Sarah Anderson
- Published October 21, 2019
- Word count 504
Since your brain controls vital functions such as breathing, swallowing, digestion, eye movement, heartbeat, and regulating blood pressure, you cannot live with out your brain functioning well.
Pearl Powder has been shown to elevate Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels in the brain. (GABA). It is a natural occurring amino acid that works as a neurotransmitter in your brain. Neurotransmitters function as chemical messengers. GABA is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter because it blocks impulses between nerve cells in the brain.
Research indicates certain nutrients in pearl nacre, such as amino acids, protein, ascorbic acid, omega-3s are beneficial for brain health. They also help keep cognitive function intact as you age by reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Prion, Neurone, Huntington's Spinoc).
Research found that pearl can significantly improve cellular, humoral and cellular phagocytosis (Harman D.Age, 1983; 6: 86), to enhance learning and memory. The oral composition can raise biological utilization to improve memroy loss.
Tests found that nacre in pearl prevented scopolamine-induced memory deficits in rodents. They discovered that nacre leads to the protection against scopolamine-induced impairments in object recognition, short-term memory, and spatial memory. Nacre reverses the Messenger RNA (mRNA) expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and Homer protein homolog in the hippocampus, which decreases with the treatment of scopolamine. mRNA is the molecule that links genes to proteins.
Major parts of a human body are made up of proteins. However, for a human cell to function, more than proteins are needed. For the production of proteins in cells, messenger RNA is needed. Central dogma of molecular biology describes a two-step process, transcription and translation, where the information in genes flows into proteins: DNA makes RNA and RNA makes protein.
The DNA (dsDNA) located in the cell nucleus is copied into a new molecule of messenger RNA (mRNA), complementary to the DNA template it originates from and is further translated into protein sequences made up of amino acids to produce functional proteins.
Pearl Powder boosts brain power and improves cognitive functioning. Pearl powder contains over 30 minerals, like calcium, magnesium, copper, silica, iron and selenium. All of these minerals are essential for brain function.
Chinese scientists found that Pearl can actually increase children’s IQ. In the study, researchers gave 750-1500 mg of Pearl powder every day to more than 200 children with mental disabilities. After three months, the IQ of 92% of the children improved by more than 80%, which enhanced their IQs into the normal range.
Furthermore, it was found that after giving mice meals containing 1% pearl powder for 14 days, mice made a lot less mistakes during study test. These studies indicate that pearl powder can improve learning ability and memory.
You Can harness the natural power of neuroplasticity and increase your cognitive abilities, enhance your ability to learn new information, and improve your memory at any age with Pearl Powder.
So my friend, if you want to sharpen your mind, boost your mental performance, or preserve your memory as you age, give your brain some power, by consuming brain-boosting Pearl Powder.
Sarah Anderson is the owner of Age Defying Secrets and Pearl-Powder.net where I have revealed a treasury of anti aging strategies, tips and techniques to help others restore and maintain the health and beauty of their youth. Now you can discover the little-known secrets yourself.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Lose Weight Easily Without Exercise
- Why Do People Fail On A Vegan Diet, While Others Succeed?
- Weight loss supplements really help you lose weight?
- Great Guide To Having A Healthy Body
- 8 Benefits of CBD Oil and Its Uses
- What Is Leptin Resistance?
- What are the health benefits of CBD Oil?
- Healthy Diet Tips for Pregnancy
- How to get a well-defined muscle mass in a short time?
- What is the most effective weight loss diet over the long term?
- How to Prevent Gestational diabetes
- Pre-workout supplements
- Incredible Properties and Benefits of Chayote
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil vs. Isolated: what is the difference?
- Blood and Guts Pre-Workout
- The Health Benefits of juicing
- The Healing Power of Currants
- The Fact About HGH Supplements
- 10 Wellness tips – this is how to stay healthy during winter
- Something to help you with your pre workout training!
- Marijuana-Cannabis-THC-CBD - Definitions and Slang
- Whey Protein: Benefits, Uses & Requirements
- How to benefit from Keto's revolutionary fat-loss diet plan
- Wild Antarctic Red Krill Fish Oil - Best Omega 3 Fish Supplement?
- How To Become A Fit Vegan
- Mass gainer - take your dose of energy
- Green Coffee Bean Health Benefits
- Don’t Eat These 3 Food Groups if You Have Arthritis
- How to Improve Your Metabolic Health with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Benefits of Probiotics