The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- Author Julianne Ethier
- Published November 5, 2019
- Word count 549
Benefits of Hemp Oil for Massage
The internet is awash with information about hemp seed oil, better known as hemp oil. Some people claim that the oil contains terpenes and THC, the psychoactive compound which gives people a head high, which is not valid. So, what makes up the hemp oil? According to researchers, these oils are mainly made up of unsaturated oils, vitamin D, amino acids, and other essential fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6). They extract the oils using a few different methods. One of the main ways to extract the oil is called CO2 extraction. The super critical (or sub critical) CO2 method uses carbon dioxide under high pressure and extremely low temperatures to isolate, preserve, and maintain the purity of the medicinal oil.
Hemp oil in massage
In the recent past, hemp oil has gained a lot of popularity in massage parlors. But why use hemp massage oils instead of the normal ones in the market? Many people wonder since both appear similar in many ways. The hemp oil contains compounds which boost the health of the skin during massage.
What features make hemp massage oils useful?
They are non-comedogenic
There is a strong chemistry between the hemp oil lipids and the ones produced by the skin. When the two lipids react, they cleanse and open up clogged pores. Healthy skin produces linoleic acid, but in case of an infection, it produces oleic acid, which blocks the pores. The hemp oil contains linoleic acid, which unblocks the pores, giving the person a fresh feeling.
Hemp oil is a humectant
This means it draws moisture into the skin and therefore, able to minimize dehydration. Conditions such as cracking of the skin, weak scalp, and dandruff are caused by lack of enough moisture. To get rid of these conditions, masseuses infuse hemp oil in their formulas.
Contains a myriad of nutrients
The hemp oil contains different essential nutrients which are crucial in managing the health of the skin. For instance, the skin contains amino acids and tocopherols which help in the formation of proteins. Other nutrients include calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, and other vitamins which are essential for keeping the skin healthy.
It treats skin diseases
Besides keeping the skin glowing and giving the person a fresh feeling during the massage, the hemp oil also treats several skin conditions. These include:
• Acne rosacea
The oil is beneficial in the treatment of the diseases due to the presence of essential fatty acids (EFA).
How masseurs use the oil in massage
To strengthen the nails
Hemp oil contains calcium and magnesium, which keep the nails strong. The oil is gently applied on the fingernails and toenails then let to dry naturally. Research findings show that the oil prevents the nails from breaking.
Removing dry skin
The masseurs apply the hemp oil into the affected part of the skin then cover it with a piece of cloth. The cloth prevents air from penetrating the part being massaged, which could hinder the process.
Hemp oil is the future of massage parlors. It not only helps in keeping the skin glowing but also treats other skin ailments by default. If you are looking for the ideal oil for massage, look no further because hemp oils have got your covered.
Julianne has always loved finding solutions to help people live a happy life! Researching and find out that Hemp Oils have great benefits in our everyday life is how she helped in starting a website focused only in the areas of Hemp Oils and Hemp Products Hemp Oils. What you will see is that there are a variety of benefits and solutions that can be reached with such an affordable product.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Sunken Trampolines Are So Popular Today
- Why Resistance Bands Are The Most Versatile Piece Of Gym Equipment For Lockdown?
- White Knuckling: A Dangerous Lifestyle
- Why Should One Need a Sports Massage?
- free attunement of reiki kundalini and highest cakras
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked