4 Reasons Why You Should Make Video Marketing A Must
- Author Yaw Boakye-Yiadom
- Published October 31, 2019
- Word count 503
A picture they say is worth a thousand words. If this is so, then videos are worth even much more, because videos have audio in addition to the many picture frames that make up the video. Needless to say videos provide more information within a short time.
Video marketing is definitely the way forward today. Many have heard this a number of times, and have been wondering whether or not they should include videos in a marketing campaign. I am going to tell you why you should.
Videos Help You Rank Higher In SERPs
For the last two decades, many have increasingly been searching for information online. Because of this, companies have been including search engine optimizations in their marketing mix, so that they would rank higher in the search engine result pages (SERPs). The search engines have recognized the importance of videos, and so you will find videos among the search engine results whenever you search for information. In addition, search engines have a unique section which displays only videos. Therefore, one sure way to rank higher on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines is to create online videos.
Videos Increase Sales
Research has shown that videos increase sales by a factor of 3. That is significant, but why is that so? Earlier, we did say that videos provide more information, but that is only one reason. In addition to this, videos are able to connect with viewers emotionally in a way that will be difficult to achieve with only text. Scientists say, human beings make most, but not all, decisions based on their emotions. With the right message, we can surely drive our point home and induce viewers to take the action we want in our videos, leading to more conversions.
Videos Help You Avoid The Fatal Flaw
Studies have revealed that potential customers quickly scan information on websites until they find the price of items, and when they do, they quickly make a purchase or leave. The problem is that when visitors to websites do this, they skip the most important message, which would have led to conversions. Videos avoid this fatal flaw.
By providing you with absolute control of the sales sequence, videos ensure that customers only see the price when they have understood the tremendous value that your product offers, leading to increased conversions.
Videos Increase Affiliate Conversions
Many companies that sell products online have affiliate programs, which allow other people to make money by marketing their products. Affiliates usually earn a fixed percentage of sales, and they often bring in lots of sales. Research has shown that affiliates don't spend enough time when reviewing products, and so providing a medium which would provide them with the information they need in the most engaging manner will definitely increase affiliate conversions. Videos provide companies with a tool to do just that.
It is clear that creating marketing videos is the way forward. If you haven't got any for your products, or service, now is the time to create one.
For more information on increasing video marketing profit, click here.
Boachsoft Landlord is an excellent landlord software (property management).Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Will 2022 be the year of the LinkedIn business influencer?
- How to Rank Better for Local Searches on Google
- 3 Marketing Strategies Your Retail Business Needs
- Tiger Locksmith and Security Lays Down the Major Aspects of Fire-Rated Doors
- The media as a tool in successful agribusiness education in Zambia
- What is Our Dynamic Services Approach?
- Unique Branding Ideas to Use On Instagram
- 5 content writing tools that everyone should know in 2022
- What Is Kraft Paper Boxes?
- How to showcase a product on Amazon for a successful sale
- How To Setup High Converting PPC Ads
- Common Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgeons and Branding | How to Brand Cosmetic Surgery Practices
- Convert More Consults with Risk Reversal Strategy
- Prevent Problem Patients [Checklist]
- Plastic Surgeon PR | So, You Want To Be Famous?
- Plastic Surgery Marketing | Know Your Numbers
- Thinking About Adding a Laser to Your Practice? Renting Versus Owning
- How to Design a Killer Plastic Surgery Ad that Gets a Response
- How Do You Follow Up After the Patient Consultation?
- 5 Main Reasons to Use an SMM Panel
- 10 Plastic Surgery Marketing Tips
- Build a Successful Cosmetic Practice One Patient at a Time
- It Takes a Marketing Mix to Grow a Plastic Surgery Practice
- SEO or PPC? What to choose for your business?
- Marketing Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Are You a Rich Surgeon or Poor Surgeon?
- Plastic Surgery Receptionist Phone Skills
- Does your receptionist need phone skills?
- Convert More Plastic Surgery Consultations