Killing Germs with Powerful, yet Safe Chlorine Dioxide
- Author Mike Derryberry
- Published November 17, 2019
- Word count 782
Winter is just around the corner, and so is cold and flu season. From sniffles to chills, we often go to work with a virus, only to share our aches and pains with co-workers. Of course, employers can't make it mandatory for sick people to stay home from work. They can, however, take steps to protect everyone by hiring a janitorial cleaning service that uses chlorine dioxide cleaners.
What is Chlorine Dioxide Cleaners?
Chlorine dioxide (CI02) is a safe yet powerful cleaning product for odors and germs. Unlike traditional disinfectants that kill bacteria from the inside out in 7-10 minutes, chlorine dioxide works from the outside in, in 30-90 seconds.
CI02 is not a bleach, doesn't contain VOC's and is not carcinogenic. A highly effective cleaning product that fights odors, allergies, mold, and pathogens, and it does not create harmful by-products.
High-Risk areas for Bacteria Accumulation
Offices are full of germs, and some of them may lurk in places that you might not expect.
• An office desk may be up to 400 times more contaminated with infectious germs than a restroom toilet seat.
• When was the last time you cleaned your Smartphone? With all of that touching, your phone is a breeding ground for bacteria. Many phones can be kept clean by wiping them down with rubbing alcohol; however, check the manufacturer's instructions before doing so.
• Restrooms pretty much go without saying. According to a study by Life's Little Mysteries, "Within an hour of normal use, there were 500,000 bacterial cells per square inch on the bathroom surfaces, on average."
• Kitchens and break rooms are also places for high-risk infectious germs. Think about it; surfaces such as refrigerator handles, microwaves, and cabinet doors can serve as homes for bacteria.
What cleaning products does your Janitorial Service use?
Do you hear terms such as chlorine dioxide or CI02 from your janitorial cleaning service? If so, your Janitorial Service Provider (JSP) understands how to disinfect properly.
Are you new to the term or happy to say that your provider uses chlorine dioxide products?
Although JSP's can properly disinfect, when they are not there, you have to be diligent. Take a minute and think about how many things people touch in a day. Not just the kitchens and restrooms, but throughout the building. Forewarned is forearmed.
Best Practices for Keeping Germs at Bay
In conjunction with thorough janitorial cleaning that utilizes chlorine dioxide, there are several ways that you and your employees can help keep viruses at bay.
• If you are is sick, stay home if you can. Your office is one place where sharing is not cool. If, unfortunately, you can't stay home, limit your contact with others as much as possible.
• Wash your hands and sneeze into a sleeve (preferably your own) or a tissue.
• Hand sanitizers are great, but here are some details you may not know.
For a sanitizer to be effective, it must have a minimum of 60% alcohol to kill bacteria. Hand sanitizers remove oils from your skin to prevent bacteria from coming to the surface. Bacteria is not the flu virus, and the oils on your skin are essential for good skin health.
Many health professionals and the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) only recommend sanitizers as a supplement to good old fashioned soap and water.
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Running your hands under water and wiping them on a towel is not adequate. Rubbing your hands in a lather for at least 30 seconds is a standard that many health professionals recommend for typical applications.
• Commercial grade disinfecting wipes can be used regularly to wipe down phones, keyboards, door handles, and any area that can be considered a touch surface. Your Janitorial Service Provider should be able to give you some options.
A Clean Business is a Successful Business
Have you given considerable thought as to what your commercial cleaning company is using to clean? Although it may seem obvious, the importance of a healthy and clean environment is a complex issue.
A seemingly clean workplace can still be a harbinger of hidden dust, dirt, and germs. An unsanitary workplace affects your employees, customers, and, ultimately, your bottom line.
Positive effects from a Clean Office:
• Removing dust, dirt, and germs means your employees will get sick less often, and individuals with allergies will have to contend with fewer allergens.
• An immaculate office appearance creates an image of professionalism and attention to detail, suggesting to customers that your business offers real value and doesn't cut corners.
• A clean, fresh environment will boost your employee's mood which will lead to higher productivity.
To learn more about the effectiveness of using chlorine dioxide, visit https://www.compasscleaningsolutions.com.
Compass Cleaning Solutions is a franchise-based commercial cleaning company in Arizona aiming to provide every business owner a clean and organized commercial space.
To learn more about Compass Cleaning Solutions visit https://www.compasscleaningsolutions.com today!Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- We offer Custom Printed Eye Shadow Packaging Boxes
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- CLAMP MOUNT MIXER GUIDE
- Why should you hire a move in cleaning service?
- Transformational Leadership and its Impact on Sales Performance
- Armco Crash Barriers During A Global Crisis
- What kind of cleaning need an office?
- Methods of Carpet Cleaning
- HelloFlow raises $1.6m for its no-code KYC and client onboarding solution
- Using Misplaced Forms to Get More Sales
- Get gable boxes with printing logo in USA
- What are the basic tips for taking good photographs?
- Hospital Mailing List | Hospital Sales Leads
- How First Corporate Clothing Helped During A Time Of Crisis
- Best Pre Rolls Packaging astonishing designs and adorable material
- How Sokrio Distribution Management System will Improve Your business
- For what reason Does Yelp Filter Reviews and What You Can Do About It
- The Best Gifts Are Personalised
- 6 Underrated Ways To Boost Your Business!
- Are You Looking For Sod Installation? Contact The Lawn Johns
- Emobusiness: Control Your Feelings
- How to Create Frozen Food Boxes for Modern-Day Customers
- Respect The Tupperware
- 5 Ways Brexit Has Impacted British Imports And Exports To The EU
- How to Find and Lease Retail Space Without a Broker
- Give Products a Luxurious Touch and Exclusivity with Rigid Boxes
- Can You Knead Dough After Proofing?
- Custom Cosmetic Display Boxes To Grow Your Brand
- Do It Their Way: Connecting with Clients & Members
- Get Mascara In A Box With Multiple Tones at GotoBoxes